Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Acer 22" X223W Monitor Display Properties

Re: Acer 22" X223W Monitor Display Properties

Buffalo

> I am unable to get the monitor to show in dislay properties.
> It only says plug and play. I have downloaded a driver from Acer's
> website called "X223W_USB_Display_R4.3" and installed it but can not
> find a driver in it when I go to Monitor/update driver in display
> properties. I can't find one in the download or one where it was
> installed it.
> It created folders Acer Monitor and DisplayLink Core Software. I've
> looked in there but can not find a driver.
> I went to DisplayLinks website but nothing there to help.
> The monitor works fine but I would like it to show in properties.
> It does show up in Catalyst but only says X223W.
>
> If anyone knows how to get it to work it would be great.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bg
>
> XP Pro sp3
> Diamond ATI X1950Pro Catalyst 9.2

Try this link:
http://www.softwaredriverdownload.co...w_drivers.html
Scroll halfway down to see the instructions.
You should have a "X223W.inf " file that you point to when you try to update
your monitor drivers.

Buffalo

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 11:41:58 -0600, "Buffalo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> Your a good man. It's working great.
> I don't know why I couldn't find that on Acer's website.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bg

Happy to hear it worked for you.
Buffalo