Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Linear algebra lib for C++?

Linear algebra lib for C++?

mlt

I am looking for a library for C++ that implements cross product of vectors,
inverse of matrices etc. I must work with ublas::vectors and ublas::matrix.
Are there any such libraries out there?

mlt

BTW: It must work on windows Vista.

"mlt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:49b3fdd1$0$90266$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am looking for a library for C++ that implements cross product of
>vectors, inverse of matrices etc. I must work with ublas::vectors and
>ublas::matrix. Are there any such libraries out there?

Juha Nieminen

mlt wrote:
> BTW: It must work on windows Vista.

I have hard time imagining why a C++ library which offers vector and
matrix operations would not work in Vista.