Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > LCD Screen Protector

LCD Screen Protector

Miguel

Hello:

According to your experiences, to clean of internal form the Protector of
the Screen LCD of a compact camera, Could It be some problem if I dismantle
that part of the Camera or It must be did only by a person with this
experience?

I'd like to approach to know your comments of my last photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/se...7614932141160/

--
Miguel M. Yalán
http://mmyv.com

Irwell

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:26:09 -0500, Miguel wrote:

> Hello:
>
> According to your experiences, to clean of internal form the Protector of
> the Screen LCD of a compact camera, Could It be some problem if I dismantle
> that part of the Camera or It must be did only by a person with this
> experience?
>
> I'd like to approach to know your comments of my last photos:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/se...7614932141160/

Your pictures are very nice, especially for indoor photos.
Leave the LCD alone, it is not affecting the picture quality at all.

Miguel

"Irwell" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:6zym2yb3ong0$.e1n6fhww7g8m$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:26:09 -0500, Miguel wrote:
>
>> Hello:
>>
>> According to your experiences, to clean of internal form the Protector of
>> the Screen LCD of a compact camera, Could It be some problem if I
>> dismantle
>> that part of the Camera or It must be did only by a person with this
>> experience?
>>
>> I'd like to approach to know your comments of my last photos:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/se...7614932141160/

> Your pictures are very nice, especially for indoor photos.
> Leave the LCD alone, it is not affecting the picture quality at all.

Thanks for the answers. These are the last photos of the next moment:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/se...7615245915120/

--
Miguel M. Yalán
http://mmyv.com