Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Hi please, a reader verify this site.

Re: Hi please, a reader verify this site.

EMB

ChristianKnight wrote:
> Has any group member used www.moneybookers.com?
>
> I am negotiating with a Chinese company to export me lithium battries
> to run my scooter replacing lead acid battries.
> please help

Do you have any idea of how likely you are to have a fire or explosion
playing with lithium batteries?

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs EMB wrote:
> ChristianKnight wrote:
>> Has any group member used www.moneybookers.com?
>>
>> I am negotiating with a Chinese company to export me lithium battries
>> to run my scooter replacing lead acid battries.
>> please help

> Do you have any idea of how likely you are to have a fire or explosion
> playing with lithium batteries?

Shhhh! Darwin at work......
--
Shaun.

Matty F

On Mar 8, 11:18 am, "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Somewhere on teh intarwebs EMB wrote:
>
> > ChristianKnight wrote:
> >> Has any group member usedwww.moneybookers.com?

> >> I am negotiating with a Chinese company to export me lithium battries
> >> to run my scooter replacing lead acid battries.
> >> please help

> > Do you have any idea of how likely you are to have a fire or explosion
> > playing with lithium batteries?

> Shhhh! Darwin at work......

Darwin say: "Death not necessary, just absence of copulation. Mission
accomplished!"

Squiggle

On Mar 8, 11:31*pm, ChristianKnight <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Mar 7, 10:34*pm, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > ChristianKnight wrote:
> > > Has any group member usedwww.moneybookers.com?

> > > I am negotiating with a Chinese company to export me lithium battries
> > > to run my scooter replacing lead acid battries.
> > > please help

> > Do you have any idea of how likely you are to have a fire or explosion
> > playing with lithium batteries?

> How many power tools blow up in peoples hands.

How Many run lithium batteries.. not many, and those that do cost a
fortune, partially due to the cost of the charger. Pulled apart a 36V
DeWalt battery the other day, it contains what appears to be a pretty
hefty charging controller including temp sensing and god knows what
else. theres three high(ish) current pins, and about 16 other pins.

> Very few Lap tops explode.

Again, with the correct charger to charge them. Even if they don't
explode, without the correct charging cycle the wont last long. Get
them too hot and watch them die.

> The Batteries shall be under a solid steel platform .

That must be good for battery range, hauling around a solid steel
plate....

> It's an American mongoose scooter and I removed the seat .

All of of it?? or did you leave the pole?

> I take your answer to signify the sites OK

More fool you.

> I shall complete the transaction.
> Test the Batteries if they work purchase Bulk and sell them on
> trademe.

Make sure you take out liability insurance if you are thinking of
selling these as drop in replacements for lead acid batteries. You'll
be needing it by the sounds of it.

EMB

ChristianKnight wrote:

> How many power tools blow up in peoples hands.
> Very few Lap tops explode.
> The Batteries shall be under a solid steel platform .
> It's an American mongoose scooter and I removed the seat .
> I take your answer to signify the sites OK
> I shall complete the transaction.
> Test the Batteries if they work purchase Bulk and sell them on
> trademe.

You really don't have a clue do you? Go and get help, of both the
electrical and psychological types before you kill someone.

> Christ's love

Christ's sake. (with apologies to whoever started using the phrase in
this setting)

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Matty F wrote:
> On Mar 8, 11:18 am, "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Somewhere on teh intarwebs EMB wrote:

>>> Do you have any idea of how likely you are to have a fire or
>>> explosion playing with lithium batteries?

>> Shhhh! Darwin at work......

> Darwin say: "Death not necessary, just absence of copulation. Mission
> accomplished!"

Indeed. Still, a 'belt and braces' approach here wouldn't be amiss...
--
Shaun.

Richard

EMB wrote:
> ChristianKnight wrote:
>>
>> How many power tools blow up in peoples hands.
>> Very few Lap tops explode.
>> The Batteries shall be under a solid steel platform .
>> It's an American mongoose scooter and I removed the seat .
>> I take your answer to signify the sites OK
>> I shall complete the transaction.
>> Test the Batteries if they work purchase Bulk and sell them on
>> trademe.

> You really don't have a clue do you? Go and get help, of both the
> electrical and psychological types before you kill someone.
>
>> Christ's love

> Christ's sake. (with apologies to whoever started using the phrase in
> this setting)

I will be quite intrigued to see the resulting news story about an
exploding cripple scooter on tv with hopefully some funny pictures of
one on fire or something.

Jack Spratt

"ChristianKnight" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Mar 7, 10:34 pm, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> ChristianKnight wrote:
> > Has any group member usedwww.moneybookers.com?

> > I am negotiating with a Chinese company to export me lithium battries
> > to run my scooter replacing lead acid battries.
> > please help

> Do you have any idea of how likely you are to have a fire or explosion
> playing with lithium batteries?

I bet none of your date rape victims no the difference drug pimp.
Christ';'s love

----

That doesn't sound very Christian. Has your halo slipped?

--
Jack Spratt

EMB

ChristianKnight wrote:
> On Mar 7, 10:34 pm, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> ChristianKnight wrote:
>>> Has any group member usedwww.moneybookers.com?
>>> I am negotiating with a Chinese company to export me lithium battries
>>> to run my scooter replacing lead acid battries.
>>> please help

>> Do you have any idea of how likely you are to have a fire or explosion
>> playing with lithium batteries?

> I bet none of your date rape victims no the difference drug pimp.
> Christ';'s love

A full public retraction and apology (both here and in print in the
national daily papers) for your slur on my character is required
forthwith in order to dissuade me from taking a libel action against you.

I have already requested your details from your ISP, and also asked the
Police to obtain and forward your details to me so I can serve you with
the appropriate documents.

Additionally once I have those details I will apply to have you assessed
under Section 8 of the Mental Health Act 1992, the provisions of which
you are undoubtedly familiar with.

In short apologise immediately, or wear the consequences of your actions.

On Mar 9, 9:52 pm, "Jack Spratt" <pickledpork@_nospam_gmail.com>
wrote:
> "ChristianKnight" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mar 7, 10:34 pm, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > ChristianKnight wrote:
> > > Has any group member usedwww.moneybookers.com?

> > > I am negotiating with a Chinese company to export me lithium battries
> > > to run my scooter replacing lead acid battries.
> > > please help

> > Do you have any idea of how likely you are to have a fire or explosion
> > playing with lithium batteries?

> I bet none of your date rape victims no the difference drug pimp.
> Christ';'s love
>
> ----
>
> That doesn't sound very Christian. Has your halo slipped?
>
> --
> Jack Spratt

Thats way off topic New sprog
Christ's love

-----

In English please... have you been at the communion wine?

--
Jack Spratt