Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need help with my Blu Ray recorder

Need help with my Blu Ray recorder

Shirley Crabtree

I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who though
they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching so as to be
the first to produce the solution. I have a lovely new PC with a Blu Ray
recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but playback only. To use it
to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to the premium version. Would you
experts do the searching and find me freeware authoring.
TIA.

-Art- (not Art)

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:19:02 -0000, Shirley Crabtree wrote:

> I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who though
> they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching so as to be
> the first to produce the solution. I have a lovely new PC with a Blu Ray
> recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but playback only. To use it
> to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to the premium version. Would you
> experts do the searching and find me freeware authoring.
> TIA.

suggest you try alt.comp.freeware newsgroup...
--
-Art- (not Art)

3/6/2009 6:32:36 PM
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Evan Platt

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who though
>they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching so as to be
>the first to produce the solution.

You're talking about chucktard and richard..

>I have a lovely new PC with a Blu Ray
>recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but playback only. To use it
>to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to the premium version. Would you
>experts do the searching and find me freeware authoring.

Never used it, but first google search for free blu ray burning
software:

http://www.nch.com.au/burn/index.html

Hey, at least I'll admit I found it in a google search

Tony

Beware of this chucktard aka chuckcar. He waits for all the dust to clear then
throws in a a one line boner thus evoking ensuing responses to his *FROG*
slanted views on almost everything.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

realm of understandability

chuckcar

"-Art- (not Art)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1j60olwcxrpxq$(E-Mail Removed):

> On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:19:02 -0000, Shirley Crabtree wrote:
>
>> I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who
>> though they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching
>> so as to be the first to produce the solution. I have a lovely new PC
>> with a Blu Ray recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but
>> playback only. To use it to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to
>> the premium version. Would you experts do the searching and find me
>> freeware authoring. TIA.

> suggest you try alt.comp.freeware newsgroup...

Why? It's On-Topic here - as is *everything* else. There's few enough
people coming here due to the kiddies already.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"-Art- (not Art)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:1j60olwcxrpxq$(E-Mail Removed) t:
>
>> On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:19:02 -0000, Shirley Crabtree wrote:
>>
>>> I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who
>>> though they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching
>>> so as to be the first to produce the solution. I have a lovely new PC
>>> with a Blu Ray recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but
>>> playback only. To use it to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to
>>> the premium version. Would you experts do the searching and find me
>>> freeware authoring. TIA.

>> suggest you try alt.comp.freeware newsgroup...

>Why? It's On-Topic here - as is *everything* else.

So why sending the OP to a newsgroup that might be of use -- Idiot
--

http://www.coffeeandcigarettes.com/w...thefuture1.jpg

Evan Platt

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 03:07:33 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Why? It's On-Topic here - as is *everything* else. There's few enough
>people coming here due to the kiddies already.

Idiot.

Evan Platt

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 19:32:08 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>So why sending the OP to a newsgroup that might be of use -- Idiot

Chucktard defines stupidity.

Think maybe we can send him to another newsgroup? And have him never
come back?

Iapetus

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:19:02 -0000, "Shirley Crabtree"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I understand this 24hour support helpdesk has numerous experts who though
>> they may not actually know will pretend and do all the searching so as to be
>> the first to produce the solution.

> You're talking about chucktard and richard..
>
>> I have a lovely new PC with a Blu Ray
>> recorder and it had bundled Cyberlink software but playback only. To use it
>> to author blu ray discs I have to upgrade to the premium version. Would you
>> experts do the searching and find me freeware authoring.

> Never used it, but first google search for free blu ray burning
> software:
>
> http://www.nch.com.au/burn/index.html
>
> Hey, at least I'll admit I found it in a google search

It'll only burn Blu-ray if you purchase the plus version.

To the OP:

CDBurnerXP from http://www.cdburnerxp.se/en/home will burn Blu-ray disks.