Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > taborder

taborder

ton

Hi,

I'm adding several controls
textboxes
dropdownlists
buttons
and so on to the controls collection of a custom control.
with each control I add 1 to a local variable taborder and set the taborder
of the added control to this value

When I'm stepping tot the customcontrol in the webpage it first follows the
textboxes dropdownlists and checkboxes (in the correct order) and then the
buttons.

How is this possible?

Please reply

Ton

ton

ERROR BY myself (i reset the value everytime)
it works great !

"ton" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:16608$49b177b0$541ec4bd$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb .home.nl...
> Hi,
>
> I'm adding several controls
> textboxes
> dropdownlists
> buttons
> and so on to the controls collection of a custom control.
> with each control I add 1 to a local variable taborder and set the
> taborder of the added control to this value
>
> When I'm stepping tot the customcontrol in the webpage it first follows
> the textboxes dropdownlists and checkboxes (in the correct order) and then
> the buttons.
>
> How is this possible?
>
> Please reply
>
> Ton

Not Having a Control in the taborder Gene Wirchenko HTML 9 03-10-2012 01:41 AM
TabIndex/TabOrder Rules =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBNYWdoZW4=?= ASP .Net 3 06-13-2006 05:59 AM
Taborder after postback kpg ASP .Net 4 05-26-2006 01:53 PM
Taborder Kate Hudson ASP .Net Web Controls 2 08-07-2004 12:01 AM

Advertisments