Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Reading Special Administration Console (SAC) in python

Reading Special Administration Console (SAC) in python

krishnakishore.nakarikanti@gmail.com

Hi All,

I want to read the Special Administration Console (SAC) output spew
using python. Is it possible for me? If yes, please help me how to do
that?

Thanks,
Kishore

Emile van Sebille

> I want to read the Special Administration Console (SAC) output spew
> using python. Is it possible for me?

It looks like that's just serial port I/O. If that doesn't get you
going in the right direction it'll be a tough road...

Emile