Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: passing variables between web page events & httpmodules events

Re: passing variables between web page events & httpmodules events

Alvin Bruney

Use the item property on the httpcontext object. It's a dictionary object
which stores key/pair values but it is available every the httpcontext
object is available.

Regards

--

-----------
Got TidBits?
"shiv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:082a01c3b295$6d2db890$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all,
>
> I need to access some variables which are generated in
> preRequestHandler Event in httpModule. I need these
> variables in Page ButtonControl Click event. Is that
> possible? I don't want to use session variables here. has
> anybody got some inputs here.
> Thanks in advance,
> regards
> shiv

shiv

Thanks Alvin,
I too found out the same. You reaffirmed my findings!.
Thanks a millon!

regards
shiv