Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > defparam

defparam

jasonkee111 jasonkee111 is offline
Junior Member

Hi. I have several modules that used the parameter in my verilog design. However it is very troublesome to do the change the value of the parameter for every module involved. Is there any way just to declare it once only on the top module? Thanks.