Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is this a good group to buy a watch?

Is this a good group to buy a watch?

Bucky Breeder

Maybe I will... if I gets me IRS "stimulater check" pretty soon.

I heard that may be cancelled so Obama can give all the rest of the money to
AIG because they're so big that they're too big to let fail.

Well... **** happens. I don't suppose the counterfiet watches will be
lowering their prices anytime soon?

--

I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and if you put all your gold in
an envelope and send it to me, I'll send you what it's worth.

Get yerself some wimmins in yer pickup
without any of that pesky incriminating Rohypnol :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGcAQ9nLiI