Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: CCleaner adds free space wiping

Re: CCleaner adds free space wiping

Frank Merlott

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) brought next idea :

> Good old CCleaner, my longtime favorite for clearing the history of
> webpages I have visited and files I have opened, just added a feature:
> Wipe Free Space. That's one less way that information can leak.
>
> http://www.ccleaner.com/

I use Eraser for wiping slack space and Comodo Registry cleaner for the
registry. They are both free too.

--
Privacylover: http://www.privacylover.com