Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > My way to CCNA certification

Reply
Thread Tools

My way to CCNA certification

 
 
pass4surenl1
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-04-2009
Hi friend

I passed the exam of 640-802 yesterday and scored 956/1000, which is
satisfying, but the most important thing is that I passed the exam.

About the preparations:

I spent three weeks on preparation, two weeks are used to study the
CCNA basics according to the emphasis of the exam. Learning
objectively will help you to pass the exam successfully. Of course,
only reading books is not very useful. Learning with practice is the
most effective method. So I spent the last week on test. But, the most
important is that i used valuable braindumps from http://www.pass4sure.nl/Cisco/index.html.

About the exam:

When entering the exam interface, I felt nervous, because this was the
first time I took the Cisco exam. But when I observed the real exam, I
was relaxed, I was familiar with the questions because of the
preparations. The questions are really simular to braindumps questions
pass4sure.nl provide for me. It is easy. The most important knowledge
points are RIP and OSPF

Now, I am a real CCNA technician, but this is only the start, I need
to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective
is CCNP.

Recommend CCNA trainings: http://www.pass4sure.nl/
Wish you passing the exam successfully!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
fugettaboutit
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-04-2009
Meh...it's people like you that keep real network engineers in business.
Someone's got to go back and clean up your networking mess.

Give my regards to Satyam/Tata/Infosys.


pass4surenl1 wrote:
....
>
> Now, I am a real CCNA technician, but this is only the start, I need
> to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective
> is CCNP.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
tg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-04-2009

"fugettaboutit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:alurl.1181$%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Meh...it's people like you that keep real network engineers in
> business.
> Someone's got to go back and clean up your networking mess


yeah but they can stand in background and tell you about their
qualifications while they watch you do ti.


 
Reply With Quote
 
lord2y
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-08-2009
On Mar 4, 8:14*am, pass4surenl1 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi friend
>
> I passed the exam of 640-802 yesterday and scored 956/1000, which is
> satisfying, but the most important thing is that I passed the exam.
>
> About the preparations:
>
> I spent three weeks on preparation, two weeks are used to study the
> CCNA basics according to the emphasis of the exam. Learning
> objectively will help you to pass the exam successfully. Of course,
> only reading books is not very useful. Learning with practice is the
> most effective method. So I spent the last week on test. But, the most
> important is that i used valuable braindumps fromhttp://www.pass4sure.nl/Cisco/index.html.
>
> About the exam:
>
> When entering the exam interface, I felt nervous, because this was the
> first time I took the Cisco exam. But when I observed the real exam, I
> was relaxed, I was familiar with the questions because of the
> preparations. The questions are really simular to braindumps questions
> pass4sure.nl provide for me. It is easy. The most important knowledge
> points are RIP and OSPF
>
> Now, I am a real CCNA technician, but this is only the start, I need
> to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective
> is CCNP.
>
> Recommend CCNA trainings:http://www.pass4sure.nl/
> Wish you passing the exam successfully!


Which book or curriculum did you use to prepare your exam?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My way to CCNA certification tiffanyshop1@gmail.com A+ Certification 0 03-04-2009 07:21 AM
Free CCNA Tests, Free Cisco CCNA Notes,CCNA Practice Exam, IT Certification Tips,640-801 Exam Info quratulainz@yahoo.com MCSE 4 08-07-2006 03:38 PM
Free CCNA Tests, Free Cisco CCNA Notes,CCNA Practice Exam, IT Certification Tips,640-801 Exam Info quratulainz@yahoo.com MCSE 0 08-04-2006 10:09 AM
Free CCNA Tests, Free Cisco CCNA Notes,CCNA Practice Exam, IT Certification Tips,640-801 Exam Info quratulainz@yahoo.com Cisco 0 08-04-2006 10:04 AM
CCNA - CCNA RECERT TEST Harley D. Cisco 3 04-28-2004 07:19 PM



Advertisments