Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > geospatial python and how to convert multilinestrings to kml

geospatial python and how to convert multilinestrings to kml

Danny Shevitz

Howdy,

I need to do some geospatial work and am a complete newbie at this. I have
access to a PostGIS database and there are lots of MultiLineString objects.
I want to run a python algorithm that determines a group of these MultiLineString
objects and creates a KML file of the results.

Is there a pythonic way (some existing module) to convert PostGIS
MultiLineStrings to a KML file format?

thanks,
Danny