Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Blizzard Disrupts Global Warming Rally

Blizzard Disrupts Global Warming Rally

catchme

Doug wrote:
> ??w?f wrote:

>>> Your failure to understnad relative threats and immanent threats is
>>> noted.
>>>
>>> Better leave the science to the scientists.
>>>
>>> ^_^
>>>

> Would these be the same scientists in the 70s who warned of the coming ice
> age due to global cooling and actually suggested spreading soot on the ice
> caps to promote melting?
>
> Yeah the scientists are never wrong.
>
> Of course we know that which supports global warming supports global
> warming, that which refutes global warming supports global warming, anybody
> who speaks against global warming isn't qualified to speak about global
> warming.
>
> If it's hot it's global warming, if it's cold it's global warming, if
> there's a lot of storms it's global warming, if it's a quiet season it's
> global warming.
>
> My suggestion would be if you're going to hold a global warming rally at
> least wait till it's, oh I don't know, WARM!

those who are against global warming, are supported by big oil companies.
This is not a mere supposition- I did a search on some of the largest
deniers, who are published by the Heartland Institute, and then searched
their financiers.

As to the blizzard phenomena- think on what happens to the bottom of a
glass when the ice at the top begins to melt.
Sooner or later, the glass- the Earth- will achieve parity, as the ice
becomes smaller and moves farther south....

catchme

Doug wrote:
> ??w?f wrote:

>>> Your failure to understnad relative threats and immanent threats is
>>> noted.
>>>
>>> Better leave the science to the scientists.
>>>
>>> ^_^
>>>

> Would these be the same scientists in the 70s who warned of the coming ice
> age due to global cooling and actually suggested spreading soot on the ice
> caps to promote melting?
>
> Yeah the scientists are never wrong.
>
> Of course we know that which supports global warming supports global
> warming, that which refutes global warming supports global warming, anybody
> who speaks against global warming isn't qualified to speak about global
> warming.
>
> If it's hot it's global warming, if it's cold it's global warming, if
> there's a lot of storms it's global warming, if it's a quiet season it's
> global warming.
>
> My suggestion would be if you're going to hold a global warming rally at
> least wait till it's, oh I don't know, WARM!

those who are against global warming, are supported by big oil companies.
This is not a mere supposition- I did a search on some of the largest
deniers, who are published by the Heartland Institute, and then searched
their financiers.

As to the blizzard phenomena- think on what happens to the bottom of a
glass when the ice at the top begins to melt.
Sooner or later, the glass- the Earth- will achieve parity, as the ice
becomes smaller and moves farther south....

Doug

catchme wrote:
> Doug wrote:

>> Would these be the same scientists in the 70s who warned of the
>> coming ice age due to global cooling and actually suggested
>> spreading soot on the ice caps to promote melting?
>>
>> Yeah the scientists are never wrong.
>>
>> Of course we know that which supports global warming supports global
>> warming, that which refutes global warming supports global warming,
>> anybody who speaks against global warming isn't qualified to speak
>> about global warming.
>>
>> If it's hot it's global warming, if it's cold it's global warming, if
>> there's a lot of storms it's global warming, if it's a quiet season
>> it's global warming.
>>
>> My suggestion would be if you're going to hold a global warming
>> rally at least wait till it's, oh I don't know, WARM!

> those who are against global warming, are supported by big oil
> companies. This is not a mere supposition- I did a search on some of
> the largest deniers, who are published by the Heartland Institute,
> and then searched their financiers.

This of course makes sense. Considering that "big oil" (bad guy music)
stands to gain as much or more than any other industry during a worldwide
conversion to so called "green" technologies. Where exactly to you think the
billions of tons of feed stock (plastics, glass, rubber, steel, alloys,
electronics, lubricants) required for such a conversion come from? They all
are produced from or require for production (wait for it).... PETROLEUM.
After that we're about out anyway. "Big oil" (bad guy music) knows this.
Some say we've waited too long already. You like to "search on it." Do a
search on global peak oil.

> As to the blizzard phenomena- think on what happens to the bottom of a
> glass when the ice at the top begins to melt.
> Sooner or later, the glass- the Earth- will achieve parity, as the ice
> becomes smaller and moves farther south....

Ah yes the planet is just like a glass of ice. Of course I'm not qualified
to speak about global warming. (read above)

walter

Doug wrote:

<snippage>

> Of course we know that which supports global warming supports global
> warming, that which refutes global warming supports global warming,
> anybody who speaks against global warming isn't qualified to speak
> about global warming.
>
> If it's hot it's global warming, if it's cold it's global warming, if
> there's a lot of storms it's global warming, if it's a quiet season
> it's global warming.
>
> My suggestion would be if you're going to hold a global warming rally
> at least wait till it's, oh I don't know, WARM!

Bravo!

Did you ever see this article comparing Captain Tree-Hugger's "carbon
footprint" to that of the average American household? I only repost it
because liberal hypocrisy tends to get buried by the mainstream media here
in the U.S.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/gorehome.asp

The Stone Crusher

"hwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gomtbs$jnh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In message <gollhu$feu$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Doug" wrote:
>>
>> Ah yes the planet is just like a glass of ice. Of course I'm not
>> qualified
>> to speak about global warming. (read above)

> Well...you got one thing right.
>
> ^_^
>

> --
> "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the
> people
> by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and
> sudden usurpations.... The means of defense against foreign danger
> historically
> have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
> -James Madison

Check out junkscience.com

cisco firewall disrupts video streaming tg Cisco 0 08-30-2008 01:02 PM
wireless disrupts wired??? S Wireless Networking 3 05-16-2008 03:11 PM
B.Net / Blizzard are... unholy Gaming 6 08-13-2005 04:07 AM
BGP disconnect disrupts MPLS Garry Glendown Cisco 2 03-04-2005 01:39 PM
Rally australia, the favorite rally world wide Marli Digital Photography 2 09-07-2003 01:31 AM

Advertisments