Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Problem in frame/panel.

Thread Tools

Problem in frame/panel.

priyamtheone priyamtheone is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5
How can I draw a frame or groupbox or panel whose
style effect is 'Raised' (See attachment). In most of the cases when we
set the Frame or Panel borderstyle to 3D, the style
effect is 'Sunken'. But I want it to be 'Raised'. This
is possible if you add the reference- Microsoft Forms
2.0 Object Library, choose Microsoft Forms 2.0 Frame
from 'Choose Toolbox Items' and set its SpecialEffect
property to Raised. But that is a COM component and I
want it to be done through core .Net framework
components. How is it possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RaisedFrame.JPG (7.7 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem problem problem :( Need Help Mike ASP General 2 05-11-2004 08:36 AM