Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Problem in frame/panel.

Problem in frame/panel.

priyamtheone priyamtheone is offline
Junior Member

How can I draw a frame or groupbox or panel whose
style effect is 'Raised' (See attachment). In most of the cases when we
set the Frame or Panel borderstyle to 3D, the style
effect is 'Sunken'. But I want it to be 'Raised'. This
is possible if you add the reference- Microsoft Forms
2.0 Object Library, choose Microsoft Forms 2.0 Frame
from 'Choose Toolbox Items' and set its SpecialEffect
property to Raised. But that is a COM component and I
want it to be done through core .Net framework
components. How is it possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RaisedFrame.JPG (7.7 KB, 1 views)