Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Information regarding C++ GUI Builders

Information regarding C++ GUI Builders

stevenruiz@gmail.com

Hello All,

What is the recommended tool to use in C++? I was going to use the Qt
Gui Builder. Is there anything better?

Thanks.

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/mccloud320/NMSU_home.html

Kojak

Le Mon, 2 Mar 2009 22:16:49 -0800 (PST),
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) a écrit :

> What is the recommended tool to use in C++? I was going to use the Qt
> Gui Builder. Is there anything better?

Try comp.lang.c++

--
Jacques.

Martin Ambuhl

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> What is the recommended tool to use in C++? I was going to use the Qt
> Gui Builder. Is there anything better?

It is a good idea when looking for a tool to use with a particular
language to ask people who deal with that language. C and C++ are
different languages. The newsgroup for C++ is <news:comp.lang.c++>.
Some folks there might be able to help, but it is more likely that you
will just start a flamewar between the proponents of one tool or another.

Antoninus Twink

On 3 Mar 2009 at 6:16, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> What is the recommended tool to use in C++? I was going to use the Qt
> Gui Builder. Is there anything better?

It depends on your personal taste, of course.

Personally, I would suggest that you consider laying out your windows
directly in code, without going through a GUI tool. Sure, it's an
investment of time to get comfortable with that way of working, but the
rewards in terms of flexibility and (ultimately) development time more
than justify the effort IMO.

It's a bit like editors - sure, it's simpler just to fire up (pic|nan)o,
but the time spent learning vim (or emacs, I suppose...) will translate
into time saved every single day of the rest of your life.

Sjouke Burry

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> What is the recommended tool to use in C++?

A c++ newsgroup.

python gui builders me Python 26 11-25-2009 08:03 PM
Gui Builders for Ruby Kyle Schmitt Ruby 4 03-04-2007 09:17 PM
The Page Builders DaMoe HTML 30 10-05-2003 03:53 PM
Join THE PAGE BUILDERS, a MSN group for HTML tips,etc... DaMoe HTML 0 08-19-2003 02:28 AM
House Builders judith Computer Support 16 08-10-2003 06:45 AM

Advertisments