Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Exam 70-320 and 70-300 (softcopy materials)

Exam 70-320 and 70-300 (softcopy materials)

elikat

Hello mates,
I need to do these exams to complete my MCSD.My books have taken long to get
delivered.Can somebody help me with a link to where i can get pdf
documentations on XML web services and Server components using C#.

Also on Analysing requirements and defining MS.NET soultion Archtectures.I
have to do catch up with the retirement dates.Please assist or advice.

Elikat
MCP,MCDBA.

John Carry

hi,

You can get all MCSD.net exams soft copy material at
http://www.beitcertified.com/mcsd-do...orials-102.htm

You will get questions answers as PDF, online testing engine and self test
software for all exams.

Regards,
John