Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > 1.5 Java Samples

1.5 Java Samples

info@softwarepearls.com

Hi,

Can anyone point me to one or more Java programs that have been
explicitly compiled for 1.5 ? I know that I can get any of the JDK
demos from any 1.5 JDK, but I'm looking for somewhat meatier examples
(standalone, applets, server, ..).

Thx.

Lew

> Can anyone point me to one or more Java programs that have been
> explicitly compiled for 1.5 ? I know that I can get any of the JDK
> demos from any 1.5 JDK, but I'm looking for somewhat meatier examples
> (standalone, applets, server, ..).

Less than five minutes googling found me
<http://www.compadre.org/osp/>

I'm sure you could do as well with your favorite search engine.

--
Lew

Roedy Green

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:49:50 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed)

>Can anyone point me to one or more Java programs that have been
>explicitly compiled for 1.5 ? I know that I can get any of the JDK
>demos from any 1.5 JDK, but I'm looking for somewhat meatier examples
>(standalone, applets, server, ..).

see http://mindprod.com/products1.html The JDK version each needs is
available if you click the "summary" link.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."
~ Dr. W. (William) Edwards Deming (born: 1900-10-14 died: 1993-12-20 at age: 93))

Bjorn Borud

[(E-Mail Removed)]

| Can anyone point me to one or more Java programs that have been
| explicitly compiled for 1.5 ? I know that I can get any of the JDK
| demos from any 1.5 JDK, but I'm looking for somewhat meatier examples
| (standalone, applets, server, ..).

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=java+1.5+samples

-Bjørn

where can I find good samples for efficient computation of matrix multiplication? walala VHDL 2 03-24-2010 10:06 AM
101VB Samples Jerome ASP .Net 6 02-27-2006 09:00 PM
Free FULL Edition Study Guides (NOT SAMPLES) danielangcm@gmail.com MCSE 15 08-31-2005 12:53 PM
Help... Just installed Visual Studio .Net 2003 and can't get samples to work Mark ASP .Net 4 05-12-2005 10:14 PM
need &quot;70-015 Designing Implementing Distributed Applications&quot; samples vgrigor MCSD 3 08-13-2003 09:23 PM

Advertisments