Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > IIS/ASP.NET Hang

IIS/ASP.NET Hang

Craig Pearson

Hi

I have a web app where I list users (from a database table). A user can
click on their name which assigns their name to a session variable. When
the user clicks on log out, it removes the session variable. This all
happens in one browser instance.

I get a 'hang' like error after x number of users logon, logoff. The
browser just hangs; I can hit the stop button in the browser; then refresh,
but browser is not meant to show any naviagtional buttons.

Any ideas, I'm running 1.1 of the framework, on XP Prof, with MSDE?

Craig

Natty Gur

Hi,

any data from Event viewer ?

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Thunderbird Hang up option Gudul Firefox 0 02-14-2005 12:19 AM
A weird problem, computer hang while loading wireless, please help =?Utf-8?B?eHV6aGltbw==?= Wireless Networking 0 12-17-2004 04:45 PM
Socket Hang pjhoust@canada.com Perl 0 08-26-2003 12:55 AM
MELL and Server Hang Issues Chrystal Microsoft Certification 0 08-07-2003 02:18 PM
1720 router disconnect? hang? ToddT Cisco 0 07-15-2003 09:10 PM

Advertisments