Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Connection of Camera With FPGA

Connection of Camera With FPGA

Saim Saim is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I am a student and i am doing a Final Year project that is License Plate Recognition System. For making my System Embedded i am using Xilinx Virtex2 FPGA (Field Programmable Gate array) Board now I have to mount a camera which takes the Car's plates Picture and save it in to the FPGA board memory... Can any one tell me which camera i have to used which can connect with FPGA Peripheral port. and as i am new in the FPGA which port of the FPGA is the easiest to connect with camera?
PLZZZZZZZZ Help me about that.................
Best regards,

Saim.