Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Infopath printing

Infopath printing

QOLresearcher

I have taken several questionnaires and set them up as template parts. I
plan to pull them into a template to create the questionnaire set that the
patient will complete. Prior to doing that, I want to print the template
part showing the following: Labels, Values, and Codes. Can anyone help me
with this? I've been told it can't be done. But that doesn't make sense to
me.
Thanks.
Help!

Download an xml infopath form from an web page =?Utf-8?B?Q29zaW1vIEdhbGFzc28=?= ASP .Net 0 11-10-2005 06:06 PM
InfoPath 12: Replacement for ASP.NET web forms? MJ ASP .Net 4 10-07-2005 08:15 PM
InfoPath + XSL Mattias Larson XML 0 12-11-2003 01:34 PM
Embedded pictures in Microsoft InfoPath XML, XSLT and XHTML formats. Sven Steinacker XML 1 10-27-2003 09:49 AM
Embedded pictures in Microsoft InfoPath XML, XSLT and XHTML formats. Sven Steinacker XML 0 10-27-2003 08:12 AM

Advertisments