Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The funniest letter of complaint. Ever.

Reply
Thread Tools

The funniest letter of complaint. Ever.

 
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2009
<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...in-the-worlds-
best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>


If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.



--
The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
olfart
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2009

"Aardvark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Vixql.22690$%(E-Mail Removed)2...
> <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...in-the-worlds-
> best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>
>
>
> If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.
>
>
>
> --
> The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
> of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
> Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
> < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>



404


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Yddap
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2009
In news:(E-Mail Removed),
philo <(E-Mail Removed)> opined loudly:
> philo wrote:
>> olfart wrote:
>>> "Aardvark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Vixql.22690$%(E-Mail Removed)2...
>>>> <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...in-the-worlds-
>>>> best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the
>>>> laying of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of
>>>> all time, RMS
>>>> Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
>>>> < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>
>>>
>>>
>>> 404
>>>

>>
>>
>> try this
>>
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...in-the-worlds-
>> best-passenger-complaint-letter.html
>>
>>

> aargh
>
>
> there is still a line break...just cut an paste!!!!


http://preview.tinyurl.com/amk7tx


--
Yddap
VM (Ex-BY) User
Redditch Worcs





 
Reply With Quote
 
RobF
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2009

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...nt-letter.html

I don't know which setting enables long web address posting, but here it is.
--
RobF
Address anti-spammed


"Aardvark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Vixql.22690$%(E-Mail Removed)2...
| <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...in-the-worlds-
| best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>
|
|
| If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.
|
|
|
| --
| The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
| of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
| Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
| < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>


 
Reply With Quote
 
G. Morgan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2009
Aardvark wrote:

><http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...in-the-worlds-
>best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>
>
>
>If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.


I have been seeing a lot more of broken links lately. Yours was broke, and so
was Philo's down the thread. You apparently use Pan and Philo uses
Thunderbird.

Robf's reply with MSOLE did not break the link.

Here is my shot w/Agent 4.2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...nt-letter.html

 
Reply With Quote
 
elaich
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2009
Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Vixql.22690$%73.9047
@newsfe26.ams2:

> <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...in-the-worlds-
> best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>
>
>
> If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.
>
>
>


Don't waste your time. I can get similar letters using one of the online
complaint letter generators, which is obviously where this came from.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2009
On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 18:52:51 +0000, elaich wrote:

> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Vixql.22690$%73.9047
> @newsfe26.ams2:
>
>> <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...90/Virgin-the-

worlds-
>> best-passenger-complaint-letter.html>
>>
>>
>> If the link breaks, copy/paste into your browser's address bar.
>>
>>
>>
>>

> Don't waste your time. I can get similar letters using one of the online
> complaint letter generators, which is obviously where this came from.


So you read it, then?



--
The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>
 
Reply With Quote
 
ClintEastWoodyAllenAlda
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2009
On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 09:39:08 -0600, philo wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...nt-letter.html


Trying....
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is That A Letter...A Letter For Me? peterg@uti.com Computer Support 6 12-10-2006 12:32 PM
funniest job ad ever Karl Groves HTML 7 07-28-2004 05:33 AM
Re: big letter -> small letter Andrew McNamara Python 2 07-06-2004 02:09 PM
big letter -> small letter vertigo Python 4 07-06-2004 07:23 AM
RE: big letter -> small letter Tony Meyer Python 0 07-06-2004 07:11 AM



Advertisments