Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JAXP: Muenchian grouping using xsl:key broken in java 6

JAXP: Muenchian grouping using xsl:key broken in java 6

Jeffrey

A stylesheet I had working in 1.4.x and 1.5.x no longer works in 1.6.x

I suppose it could be a bug in my stylesheet. Meanwhile, if you use
JAXP
you may want to vote for this bug in the java bug database. More
votes == more likelihood
it gets fixed.

For full details and/or to vote for fixing the bug, visit the bug
database link below:

http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view...bug_id=6806834