Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Request for access code

Request for access code

request for access code

Hi

This is Khaja Rasool Ahmed Ali, i have completed my MCSA(xp, 2003, 2003 NIS,
Exchange Server) and worte examination in the month of July My candidate ID
is SR3550681 and MCP ID 6391715. I did't got my access code. so, i request u
to send my access code as early as possible.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Ahmed Ali

Harvey Colwell

I'm not sure what you're asking for, but I can guarantee you that this is
not the correct place. You shouldn't be telling everyone in the world you
Parametric testing ID and Microsoft MCP ID.

So where do you need access to? A web site I assume?

If it's the MCP site, here's the URL. You must create a Windows Live ID
account to log on with.

https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/Default.mspx