Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > MCITP: Database Developer and MCITP: Database Administrator

MCITP: Database Developer and MCITP: Database Administrator

Robert

Hello;

I live in Miami, FL and I would like to know where can I get an onsite
trainnig for MCITP: Database Developer and MCITP: Database Administrator.

Thank you

SYoung

I live in Dallas, TX & just finished a 5 day boot camp for the MCITP:
Database Administrator at the Global Knowledge facility in Irvine, TX. Just
go to their site to find out where is their closest training facility to
where you live.

Good luck!

"Robert" wrote:

> Hello;
>
> I live in Miami, FL and I would like to know where can I get an onsite
> trainnig for MCITP: Database Developer and MCITP: Database Administrator.
>
> Thank you

Alex

SYoung,

How was the program? I'm looking at the MCITPBA bootcamp as well
from Global Knowledge in their Dallas center, and was curious to know
how your experience was. I take it well since you're suggesting it to
someone else

Do they cram everything into 5 days with the exams on the last day?
I've never taken a Microsoft cert exam, but I hear they're nerve
wracking... and taking three at once seems abit overwhelming.
Anything you'd suggest or would've done different before attending?

I'm getting the Microsoft books on all three exams to start reading
ahead of time, and with some luck I may try to do the bootcamp later
this year or early next. I might even do the self lead bootcamp as
well, but this will depend on $$$.

Thanks and take care ..

Alex

On Oct 10, 11:03*pm, SYoung <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I live in Dallas, TX & just finished a 5 day boot camp for theMCITP:
> Database Administrator at the Global Knowledge facility in Irvine, TX. *Just
> go to their site to find out where is their closest training facility to
> where you live.
>
> Good luck!
>
> "Robert" wrote:
> > Hello;

> > I live in Miami, FL and I would like to know where can I get an onsite
> > trainnig for *MCITP: Database Developer andMCITP: Database Administrator.

> > Thank you

Sunny

SYoung,

How was the program, I am planning to take the MCITP course as well. Do we
take all three exams on the last day. Please let us know your experience and
feedback on the bootcamp.

Thanks
Sunny

"SYoung" wrote:

> I live in Dallas, TX & just finished a 5 day boot camp for the MCITP:
> Database Administrator at the Global Knowledge facility in Irvine, TX. Just
> go to their site to find out where is their closest training facility to
> where you live.
>
> Good luck!
>
> "Robert" wrote:
>
> > Hello;
> >
> > I live in Miami, FL and I would like to know where can I get an onsite
> > trainnig for MCITP: Database Developer and MCITP: Database Administrator.
> >
> > Thank you

george wen

hmm...I took 2779B course coz it is the only one that my company sponsored
so far.
I finsihed 70-431 a while ago and will do 70-443 this week....hopefully
should finsih my 444 within a month too....

"Sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> SYoung,
>
> How was the program, I am planning to take the MCITP course as well. Do we
> take all three exams on the last day. Please let us know your experience
> and
> feedback on the bootcamp.
>
> Thanks
> Sunny
>
> "SYoung" wrote:
>
>> I live in Dallas, TX & just finished a 5 day boot camp for the MCITP:
>> Database Administrator at the Global Knowledge facility in Irvine, TX.
>> Just
>> go to their site to find out where is their closest training facility to
>> where you live.
>>
>> Good luck!
>>
>> "Robert" wrote:
>>
>> > Hello;
>> >
>> > I live in Miami, FL and I would like to know where can I get an onsite
>> > trainnig for MCITP: Database Developer and MCITP: Database
>> > Administrator.
>> >
>> > Thank you

SYoung

I apologize for not responding before. The program was very intense and yes,
everything is crammed in 5 days. You can read the details of my study at
http://salyoung.blogspot.com/2008/11...rver-2005.html
If you do the boot camp at Global Knowledge, the books and Transcender exams
are included.
Good luck!

"Alex" wrote:

> SYoung,
>
> How was the program? I'm looking at the MCITPBA bootcamp as well
> from Global Knowledge in their Dallas center, and was curious to know
> how your experience was. I take it well since you're suggesting it to
> someone else
>
> Do they cram everything into 5 days with the exams on the last day?
> I've never taken a Microsoft cert exam, but I hear they're nerve
> wracking... and taking three at once seems abit overwhelming.
> Anything you'd suggest or would've done different before attending?
>
> I'm getting the Microsoft books on all three exams to start reading
> ahead of time, and with some luck I may try to do the bootcamp later
> this year or early next. I might even do the self lead bootcamp as
> well, but this will depend on $$$.
>
> Thanks and take care ..
>
> Alex
>

> On Oct 10, 11:03 pm, SYoung <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > I live in Dallas, TX & just finished a 5 day boot camp for theMCITP:
> > Database Administrator at the Global Knowledge facility in Irvine, TX. Just
> > go to their site to find out where is their closest training facility to
> > where you live.
> >
> > Good luck!
> >
> > "Robert" wrote:
> > > Hello;

> > > I live in Miami, FL and I would like to know where can I get an onsite
> > > trainnig for MCITP: Database Developer andMCITP: Database Administrator.

> > > Thank you

SYoung

The boot camp is monday through friday. The first exam is on wednesday
afternoon, second one on thursday afternoon and the final one on friday. The
experience was intense & rewarding.

"Sunny" wrote:

> SYoung,
>
> How was the program, I am planning to take the MCITP course as well. Do we
> take all three exams on the last day. Please let us know your experience and
> feedback on the bootcamp.
>
> Thanks
> Sunny
>
> "SYoung" wrote:
>
> > I live in Dallas, TX & just finished a 5 day boot camp for the MCITP:
> > Database Administrator at the Global Knowledge facility in Irvine, TX. Just
> > go to their site to find out where is their closest training facility to
> > where you live.
> >
> > Good luck!
> >
> > "Robert" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello;
> > >
> > > I live in Miami, FL and I would like to know where can I get an onsite
> > > trainnig for MCITP: Database Developer and MCITP: Database Administrator.
> > >
> > > Thank you

Johnretlaw

If you have used the product and have read the list of stuff included in the
test...you can pass. Don't waste your time/money on a boot camp. All you need
is SQL Server 2008 BOL.

I passed 70-431, 70-441, 70-442, 70-443 and 70-444 in 25 days back in 2006.

I also just passed 70-453 yesterday with about a weeks worth of
studying...and I'm taking 70-454 on New Years Eve...21 days after it was
released to the public...

No prep guides...no classes...just know the product and the BOL.

Good luck...John
MCITP: Database Administrator (SQL Server 2005/200
MCITP: Database Developer (SQL Server 2005)
MCTS: SQL Server 2005/2008