Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Event Viewer question

Event Viewer question

bootmgr

Hello,

I created a custom view that filters a specific event id in VISTA (related
to user log ons...). I attached a task based to that event id. I want the
task to send a message every time a specific user logs on. But, i am getting
the message every time ANY user logs on. I dont want that,i just want event
viewer to send me a message every time a SPECIFIC user logs on.

How can i filter so that i get a message ONLY when a SPECIFIC user logs on
? Is there a filter by user or something like that?

Thanx