Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > First MS Cert test tomorrow 70-620

First MS Cert test tomorrow 70-620

Kirby Timm

Well, my first MS test I'm going to sit for is tomorrow. Just shy of 8
years ago I did my A+ certification and that's the only other certification
that I've done. What should I expect on the 70-620? Will there just be
multiple choice questions? Do they still do the "adaptive" questions or is
it a fixed amount of questions? Will there be simulations? My experience
with simulations has been horrible. I'd get a question wrong because I
wanted to get to device manager by right clicking on my computer and
selecting manage but the sim wanted you to go into control panel to get to
device manager. Needless to say, I'm rather nervous. I've also read that
the 70-620 test is quite the bear of a test. I've been to both the 5115a
and 5116a classes as well as read the "Microsoft Press" 70-620 Exam guide
cover to cover. Any advice would be much appreshated.

Thanks in advance!

David Craige

Let me repost Michael D. Alligood:

"Unfortunately your questions are covered by the exam NDA and cannot be
disclosed. Yes, I know it seems silly but that's life."

It sounds like you've got enough studying under your belt to pass.

Good luck!

"Kirby Timm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well, my first MS test I'm going to sit for is tomorrow. Just shy of 8
> years ago I did my A+ certification and that's the only other
> certification that I've done. What should I expect on the 70-620? Will
> there just be multiple choice questions? Do they still do the "adaptive"
> questions or is it a fixed amount of questions? Will there be
> simulations? My experience with simulations has been horrible. I'd get a
> question wrong because I wanted to get to device manager by right clicking
> on my computer and selecting manage but the sim wanted you to go into
> control panel to get to device manager. Needless to say, I'm rather
> nervous. I've also read that the 70-620 test is quite the bear of a test.
> I've been to both the 5115a and 5116a classes as well as read the
> "Microsoft Press" 70-620 Exam guide cover to cover. Any advice would be
> much appreshated.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Kirby Timm

I passsed! WOOT! I was worried. Right off the bat they threw a question
at me that I had NO idea what the answer was, but I managed to recover and
I'm now happily a MCTS.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...