Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Transcender or Cramsession

Transcender or Cramsession

Derek Schauland

I am trying to determine which practice tests to use for the MCITP server
admin track.

I have used Transcender before, but am intregued by the Audio training and
lower prices for the cram session practice tests.

I was wondering if anyone could provide a little information about cram
session audio training... is this worth it?

thanks
--
Derek Schauland
MCSE on Windows 2000 (Early Achiever) | MVP File System Storage

Andrew the Vegan

None, I don't use any. Just take a course or better yet do self-paced
training and make sure you have lots of real experience.
--
Andrew

Re: Cramsession 70-290 Neil MCSA 4 04-01-2004 05:37 PM
Opinions on Cramsession MCSE study guides ? Trust No OneŽ MCSE 0 01-03-2004 12:55 PM
Transcender ManageCert 5.0 Joel Eusebio Microsoft Certification 1 11-26-2003 01:56 PM
Transcender VBT ???? Scott Microsoft Certification 0 10-15-2003 01:25 PM
RealSheets, WillPass, Actual Test, Cramsession? J. C. MCSD 0 09-05-2003 02:53 AM

Advertisments