Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > 70-620 exam

70-620 exam

Debbie Minifie

They are trying to wind you up. The lowest score I saw on an MS exam 2 weeks
ago was 450! Achieved by a student on an MCSE course in the room next to mine

You do NOT get 600 points for attending! There may be a few, I have heard
rumours of this as well, but honestly nothing like this. One of the trainers
said the lowest mark they ever saw was around 200. They were stunned by the
mark that time, ,as the student would have got a higher mark just choosing
"C" for everything

Debbie

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> "David Craige" <dcraige27NoSPAMat**hotmail**dot**com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Wow, isn't that amazing?
> >
> > I had teachers in high school that would occasionally give us 10 extra
> > points for putting our names on the test. So I would blame the public
> > schools, too.
> >
> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > > "Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed):

> > > LOL. So let me get this right. If you schedule an exam, and just sit there
> > > without answering a single question; your score report at the end of the
> > > exam will say 600?
> > >
> > > I really blame public schools and incest for this lack of logic.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
> > > The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

> Proof that we as a nation reward the wrong things.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
> The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

Andrew the Vegan

You can't be serious can you?
Of course you don't get a load of points for just sitting there, but only
one way to confirm. I know I won't be the one to test this though.
--
Andrew
--

"MikeF" wrote:

> You get 600 points for attending. Then you get 2 points for every correct
> answer. So you need 50 correct answers. Capice?
>
> "Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hmm now im just plain confused. What are you talking about?
> >
> > why you Microsoft keep that a secret?
> >
> > And from what i heard, just by attending the exam, you get some points.
> > Everyone knows this, i was just wondering how many.
> >
> > /stew
> >
> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelelsen
> > news:el#(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> "Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed):

> >> Microsoft does not make this information available to the public.
> >>
> >> What exactly are you referring to by "getting points in advance for just
> >> attending." ???
> >>
> >> --
> >> Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
> >> The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

> >> 8:32 AM

Shems

LOL,

that's funny to say the least. On public schools in Holland you actually do
get 1/10 for spelling your name right. In Belgium the're not afraid to give
you a zero when you just didn't cut it.
I'm suprised an M$-exam is multiple choice.
What is this world coming too ?

Shems.
--
When the machne breaks down, we break down.

They are trying to wind you up. The lowest score I saw on an MS exam 2 weeks
ago was 450! Achieved by a student on an MCSE course in the room next to mine

You do NOT get 600 points for attending! There may be a few, I have heard
rumours of this as well, but honestly nothing like this. One of the trainers
said the lowest mark they ever saw was around 200. They were stunned by the
mark that time, ,as the student would have got a higher mark just choosing
"C" for everything

Debbie

vasi spataru

hi

Steffen Andersen

I now know for a fact that you need 700 point to pass, and you do not get
600 points for just attending. So that was just rumors.

Thanks for the reply Debbie.

"Debbie Minifie" <Debbie http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i
meddelelsen news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> They are trying to wind you up. The lowest score I saw on an MS exam 2
> weeks
> ago was 450! Achieved by a student on an MCSE course in the room next to
> mine
>
> You do NOT get 600 points for attending! There may be a few, I have heard
> rumours of this as well, but honestly nothing like this. One of the
> trainers
> said the lowest mark they ever saw was around 200. They were stunned by
> the
> mark that time, ,as the student would have got a higher mark just choosing
> "C" for everything
>
> Debbie
>

> "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
>
>> "David Craige" <dcraige27NoSPAMat**hotmail**dot**com> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > Wow, isn't that amazing?
>> >
>> > I had teachers in high school that would occasionally give us 10 extra
>> > points for putting our names on the test. So I would blame the public
>> > schools, too.
>> >
>> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > 7/7/2008 6:35 PM

>> Proof that we as a nation reward the wrong things.
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
>> The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

Shems

-- hi

"vasi spataru" wrote:

> hi

Michael D. Alligood

"Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed):

> I now know for a fact that you need 700 point to pass, and you do not get
> 600 points for just attending. So that was just rumors.
>
> Thanks for the reply Debbie.
>

> "Debbie Minifie" <Debbie (E-Mail Removed)> skrev i
> meddelelsen news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > They are trying to wind you up. The lowest score I saw on an MS exam 2
> > weeks
> > ago was 450! Achieved by a student on an MCSE course in the room next to
> > mine
> >
> > You do NOT get 600 points for attending! There may be a few, I have heard
> > rumours of this as well, but honestly nothing like this. One of the
> > trainers
> > said the lowest mark they ever saw was around 200. They were stunned by
> > the
> > mark that time, ,as the student would have got a higher mark just choosing
> > "C" for everything
> >
> > Debbie
> >

> > "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
> >

> >> "David Craige" <dcraige27NoSPAMat**hotmail**dot**com> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed):

I tried to tell ya!

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

Patrick Collard

hi
"vasi spataru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi

Patrick Collard

pchi