Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > 70-620 exam

70-620 exam

Steffen Andersen

Hi all

Im about to take the 70-620 exam Vista configuration. I know you have to
have at least 700 / 1000 point, my question how many % do you need to pass?
i know Microsoft gives you some points in advance for just attending.

Can anyone help me?

Ps. This is my first Microsoft certification.

/steffen

Michael D. Alligood

"Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi all
>
> Im about to take the 70-620 exam Vista configuration. I know you have to
> have at least 700 / 1000 point, my question how many % do you need to pass?
> i know Microsoft gives you some points in advance for just attending.
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> Ps. This is my first Microsoft certification.
>
> /steffen

Microsoft does not make this information available to the public.

What exactly are you referring to by "getting points in advance for just
attending." ???

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

8:32 AM

Steffen Andersen

hmm now im just plain confused. What are you talking about?

why you Microsoft keep that a secret?

And from what i heard, just by attending the exam, you get some points.
Everyone knows this, i was just wondering how many.

/stew

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelelsen
news:el#(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Im about to take the 70-620 exam Vista configuration. I know you have to
>> have at least 700 / 1000 point, my question how many % do you need to
>> pass?
>> i know Microsoft gives you some points in advance for just attending.
>>
>> Can anyone help me?
>>
>> Ps. This is my first Microsoft certification.
>>
>> /steffen
>> 8:32 AM

> Microsoft does not make this information available to the public.
>
> What exactly are you referring to by "getting points in advance for just
> attending." ???
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
> The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

> 8:32 AM

Michael D. Alligood

"Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> hmm now im just plain confused. What are you talking about?
>
> why you Microsoft keep that a secret?
>
> And from what i heard, just by attending the exam, you get some points.
> Everyone knows this, i was just wondering how many.
>
> /stew

<fish throws hook>

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

7:19 PM

MikeF

You get 600 points for attending. Then you get 2 points for every correct
answer. So you need 50 correct answers. Capice?

"Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hmm now im just plain confused. What are you talking about?
>
> why you Microsoft keep that a secret?
>
> And from what i heard, just by attending the exam, you get some points.
> Everyone knows this, i was just wondering how many.
>
> /stew
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelelsen
> news:el#(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> Im about to take the 70-620 exam Vista configuration. I know you have to
>>> have at least 700 / 1000 point, my question how many % do you need to
>>> pass?
>>> i know Microsoft gives you some points in advance for just attending.
>>>
>>> Can anyone help me?
>>>
>>> Ps. This is my first Microsoft certification.
>>>
>>> /steffen
>>> 8:32 AM

>> Microsoft does not make this information available to the public.
>>
>> What exactly are you referring to by "getting points in advance for just
>> attending." ???
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
>> The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

>> 8:32 AM

Michael D. Alligood

"MikeF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#dyi5$(E-Mail Removed):

> You get 600 points for attending. Then you get 2 points for every correct
> answer. So you need 50 correct answers. Capice?

That's just evil.

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

Steffen Andersen

Hey Mike

Thanks for clearing this up.

/stew

"MikeF" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelelsen
news:#dyi5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You get 600 points for attending. Then you get 2 points for every correct
> answer. So you need 50 correct answers. Capice?
>
> "Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hmm now im just plain confused. What are you talking about?
>>
>> why you Microsoft keep that a secret?
>>
>> And from what i heard, just by attending the exam, you get some points.
>> Everyone knows this, i was just wondering how many.
>>
>> /stew
>>
>> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelelsen
>> news:el#(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Microsoft does not make this information available to the public.
>>>
>>> What exactly are you referring to by "getting points in advance for just
>>> attending." ???
>>>
>>> --
>>> Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
>>> The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

>>> 8:32 AM

Michael D. Alligood

"Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey Mike
>
> Thanks for clearing this up.
>
> /stew

LOL. So let me get this right. If you schedule an exam, and just sit
there without answering a single question; your score report at the end
of the exam will say 600?

I really blame public schools and incest for this lack of logic.

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

David Craige

Wow, isn't that amazing?

I had teachers in high school that would occasionally give us 10 extra
points for putting our names on the test. So I would blame the public
schools, too.

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hey Mike
>>
>> Thanks for clearing this up.
>>
>> /stew
>>

> LOL. So let me get this right. If you schedule an exam, and just sit there
> without answering a single question; your score report at the end of the
> exam will say 600?
>
> I really blame public schools and incest for this lack of logic.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
> The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

Michael D. Alligood

"David Craige" <dcraige27NoSPAMat**hotmail**dot**com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Wow, isn't that amazing?
>
> I had teachers in high school that would occasionally give us 10 extra
> points for putting our names on the test. So I would blame the public
> schools, too.
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > "Steffen Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >

> >> Hey Mike
> >>
> >> Thanks for clearing this up.
> >>
> >> /stew
> >>

> > LOL. So let me get this right. If you schedule an exam, and just sit there
> > without answering a single question; your score report at the end of the
> > exam will say 600?
> >
> > I really blame public schools and incest for this lack of logic.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
> > The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

Proof that we as a nation reward the wrong things.