Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > need dumps for 70-445

need dumps for 70-445

Bhushan

Hi Community,

Does anybody have dumps/any other reference material in preparing for this
exam?

I'm a newbie in MS BI. I've got some pointers to gear up in this stream,
however, any other references would be more than welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Bhushan

Mitch Garvis

I've got a dump you can have... why don't you try studying?

"Bhushan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Community,
>
> Does anybody have dumps/any other reference material in preparing for this
> exam?
>
> I'm a newbie in MS BI. I've got some pointers to gear up in this stream,
> however, any other references would be more than welcome.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Bhushan

Garth

Bhushan, you should take a look at this blog post and the webcast that it
point to.
http://smsug.ca/blogs/garth_jones/ar...n-cheater.aspx