Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Study material

Study material

desireemm

Hello I just got my book Microsoft self paced Training Kit for the 70-443,
I'm already a DBA but I need the othe two certs, its nice that my boss doesnt
mind me studying on the job. I was wondering is this enough material to pass
the test. Or do I need to purchase or look for thousands of other things

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"desireemm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello I just got my book Microsoft self paced Training Kit for the 70-443,
> I'm already a DBA but I need the othe two certs, its nice that my boss
> doesnt
> mind me studying on the job. I was wondering is this enough material to
> pass
> the test. Or do I need to purchase or look for thousands of other things

For the 70-443 and 70-444, I would also strongly recommend the following
three resources..

[1] SQL Server 2005 Books Online

[2] SQL Server 2005 Administrators Companion

[3] Inside SQL Server 2005: The Storage Engine

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com