Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Looking for Full Time Trainers - San Antonio, TX

Looking for Full Time Trainers - San Antonio, TX

Jeffrey W. Roach

Momentum-Netdesk Corporation, The premier Microsoft Gold Certified Learning
Partner
in San Antonio, TX is looking to expand our technical training staff.

If you have talent with Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008, Server
Products and Technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, ISA, Security, ...), .NET
Development (C# or VB.NET), or SQL 2005 Server Technologies, (Reporting
Services, Business Intelligence) we have an opportunity for you.

Momentum-Netdesk focuses on middle tier to enterprise customers in the San
Antonio Area, our students are working IT professionals looking to advance
their skills and successfully complete projects.

If you thrive on the newest Microsoft technologies and love to learn and
share what you know - this is the place to be. We have great team of
professional who work together to offer the very best Microsoft Technical
training.

We currently have openings for:

.. SQL Database 2005 Developers with Notification Services, Reporting
Services and TSQL experience
.. SQL 2005 Administrators
.. Windows Server 2003 Administrators
.. Windows Server 2008 Administrators
.. Windows Vista Enterprise Support
.. System Center Configuration Manager 2007
.. Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
.. Exchange 2007

Qualifications:

.. Work experience with the relevant technology.
.. An excitement about Microsoft technology.
.. A love for learning and sharing.
.. A dynamic and interesting personality.
.. Ability to work as part of a close knit team.
.. Must be located in Texas (no relocation expenses provided).
.. Willing to accept a full time or contacted part time position (10 days per
month for part time position).
.. Current or previous Microsoft certification preferred: (MCT, MCITP, MCPD,
MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA or MCP)

Benefits:
.. Momentum-Netdesk offers excellent compensation, quarterly bonuses, a 401K
plan available and paid Dental/Vision/Medical insurance for the employee.
.. Four weeks paid vacation.
.. We pay for all exams and certifications
.. Opportunity for you and your family members to attend classes

There is no better place in Texas to build on and develop your
skills, if you are an experienced professional and have ever considered
teaching contact me and explore the possibilities at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) .

Jeff Roach - Netdesk
Director of Instructors

Will

Jeff,

Is it preferrable US citizens or would you like to work with other counties
professionals also? I'm currently an IBMer working in Brazil.

"Jeffrey W. Roach" wrote:

> Momentum-Netdesk Corporation, The premier Microsoft Gold Certified Learning
> Partner
> in San Antonio, TX is looking to expand our technical training staff.
>
> If you have talent with Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008, Server
> Products and Technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, ISA, Security, ...), .NET
> Development (C# or VB.NET), or SQL 2005 Server Technologies, (Reporting
> Services, Business Intelligence) we have an opportunity for you.
>
> Momentum-Netdesk focuses on middle tier to enterprise customers in the San
> Antonio Area, our students are working IT professionals looking to advance
> their skills and successfully complete projects.
>
> If you thrive on the newest Microsoft technologies and love to learn and
> share what you know - this is the place to be. We have great team of
> professional who work together to offer the very best Microsoft Technical
> training.
>
> We currently have openings for:
>
> . SQL Database 2005 Developers with Notification Services, Reporting
> Services and TSQL experience
> . SQL 2005 Administrators
> . Windows Server 2003 Administrators
> . Windows Server 2008 Administrators
> . Windows Vista Enterprise Support
> . System Center Configuration Manager 2007
> . Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
> . Exchange 2007
>

> Qualifications:
>
> . Work experience with the relevant technology.
> . An excitement about Microsoft technology.
> . A love for learning and sharing.
> . A dynamic and interesting personality.
> . Ability to work as part of a close knit team.
> . Must be located in Texas (no relocation expenses provided).
> . Willing to accept a full time or contacted part time position (10 days per
> month for part time position).
> . Current or previous Microsoft certification preferred: (MCT, MCITP, MCPD,
> MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA or MCP)
>

> Benefits:
> . Momentum-Netdesk offers excellent compensation, quarterly bonuses, a 401K
> plan available and paid Dental/Vision/Medical insurance for the employee.
> . Four weeks paid vacation.
> . We pay for all exams and certifications
> . Opportunity for you and your family members to attend classes
>

> There is no better place in Texas to build on and develop your
> skills, if you are an experienced professional and have ever considered
> teaching contact me and explore the possibilities at (E-Mail Removed) .
>

> Jeff Roach - Netdesk
> Director of Instructors

Jeffrey W. Roach

Sorry I do not have the option of sponsoring for H1-B Visas

"Will" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]
>> . Willing to accept a full time or contacted part time position (10 days
>> per
>> month for part time position).
>> . Current or previous Microsoft certification preferred: (MCT, MCITP,
>> MCPD,
>> MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA or MCP)
>>

>> Benefits:
>> . Momentum-Netdesk offers excellent compensation, quarterly bonuses, a
>> 401K
>> plan available and paid Dental/Vision/Medical insurance for the employee.
>> . Four weeks paid vacation.
>> . We pay for all exams and certifications
>> . Opportunity for you and your family members to attend classes
>>

>> There is no better place in Texas to build on and develop your
>> skills, if you are an experienced professional and have ever considered
>> teaching contact me and explore the possibilities at (E-Mail Removed)

Will

Thats fine. tks for response.