Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > what is advanse couse in server level

what is advanse couse in server level

pranay

hi
i am pranay
i am begginer in server leave i am mcse
what is next certicate coure or advance in server for my carrer

thx

pranay

Roan D.

Pranay.. are you MCSE 200 or 2003