Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > about MCITP.dba

about MCITP.dba

Zahim EMRE

hi there,I have already MCDBA on SQL 2000,however I have passed 70.447
upgrade skill exam,What Should I for become MCITP,dba?
Thank you for your in advance and cooperation

Best Wishes/REGARDS
Zahim EMRE From TURKEY

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Zahim EMRE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi there,I have already MCDBA on SQL 2000,however I have passed 70.447
> upgrade skill exam,What Should I for become MCITP,dba?

You''ll also need to pass the MCTS:SQL Server 2005 exam (70-431) to earn the
MCITPatabase Administrator

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...n/default.mspx

btw.. serious congrats on passing the -447!!

From what I've heard/read, that's definitely hard way around the bend.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com