Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Anyone with a UK second shot voucher???

Anyone with a UK second shot voucher???

Misheck

Does anyone have a valid UK second shot exam voucher that they are not
using because microsoft voucher website is down at the moment and I had
saved to write my exam at the last minute and I am asking for anyone with a
voucher they do not intend to use in the next 2 days to send one to me on
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) . I have already been to prometric and tried the ones that
they have issued but they are not working at the moemnt.