Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Exchange 2007 Exam 70-236

Exchange 2007 Exam 70-236

Lars Petersson

So, I will have to study for, and presumably pass, 70-236 sometime soon.
Normally when I study for an exam I start with the MS-Press book available
and after that whatever I feel I need, but in this case the MS-Press book
isn't available yet (http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/10936.aspx).

For those of you who have taken this exam, which books did you use to learn
what you neeed to pass the exam?
And where they useful in teaching you what you neeed to administer Exchange
2007?

Our project team will soon be dumping day to day administration on my team
and I would like to feel comfortable with the changes from 5.5/2003...

--
Cheerio,
Lars Petersson

Rene Frenger

I passed the exam with the Sybex studybook for 70-236.
The book was good, but the questions after every chapter were crap with lots
of errors in it.
I would say that you use this book and also buy the book from Hendrik
Walther (Configuring Exchange 2007) from http://www.msexchange.org.
Then have a look at the Exchange 2007 Technet library online.
That should be enough.
--

Regards,

Rene Frenger

"Lars Petersson" wrote:

> So, I will have to study for, and presumably pass, 70-236 sometime soon.
> Normally when I study for an exam I start with the MS-Press book available
> and after that whatever I feel I need, but in this case the MS-Press book
> isn't available yet (http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/10936.aspx).
>
> For those of you who have taken this exam, which books did you use to learn
> what you neeed to pass the exam?
> And where they useful in teaching you what you neeed to administer Exchange
> 2007?
>
> Our project team will soon be dumping day to day administration on my team
> and I would like to feel comfortable with the changes from 5.5/2003...
>
> --
> Cheerio,
> Lars Petersson
> MCSA: Messaging
> mr-eleganza.livejournal.com

Exchange 2007 or Exchange 2010??? Fraser Scott Microsoft Certification 0 07-21-2009 02:10 PM
Cannot send mail from Exchange 2007 mailbox to Exchange 2003 mailb =?Utf-8?B?am9zdWU=?= MCSE 3 08-15-2007 12:02 PM
Exchange Server 2007 Exam? v_tech MCSA 2 02-20-2007 10:29 PM
Beta Exam exchange 2007 =?Utf-8?B?RGlsbGlwIE1laGVy?= Microsoft Certification 1 01-04-2007 10:53 AM

Advertisments