Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > New Project Management Certifications

New Project Management Certifications

Rob

Does anyone have any information about the new PM certification, its exams
70-632, 633, 634. The only posted info is that they are in beta. Does
anyone know their anticipated live dates or where to get more info?

Stt

I'm looking for the same infos but cannot find anything else than the
following :

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-634.mspx#EKC

Someone has something else?

"Rob" wrote:

> Does anyone have any information about the new PM certification, its exams
> 70-632, 633, 634. The only posted info is that they are in beta. Does
> anyone know their anticipated live dates or where to get more info?

khalifa

Dear Rob

Certification Update
You asked for a project management certification program so you could
demonstrate your expertise with the Microsoft Office EPM Solution and with
Microsoft Office Project, and so that you could more easily identify others
with project management experience. Well here are the key elements of the new
Microsoft Office Project certification program:
Certification Exam Microsoft Official Curriculum
Exam 70-632: MCTS: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project 2007
Course 5927: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project 2007 (3 days)
Available September 2007
Learn more >>
Exam 70-633: MCTS: Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office
Project Server 2007 Course 5928: Microsoft Office Project Server 2007,
Managing Projects (three days)
Available November 2007
Learn more >>
Exam 70-634: MCITP: Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office
Project Server 2007 Course 5929: Microsoft Office Project Server 2007,
Managing Projects and Programs (three days)
Available February 2008
Learn more >>

Now Microsoft start

"Rob" wrote:

> Does anyone have any information about the new PM certification, its exams
> 70-632, 633, 634. The only posted info is that they are in beta. Does
> anyone know their anticipated live dates or where to get more info?

JenGoSto

Where do I find the costs associated with these???