Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Exam 70-621

Exam 70-621

Gustavo Pessoa

I'd like to take an exam 70-621 but I don't have any materials to study.
Somebody could help me. I only need a indication of training kit or something
like this.

Thank so much.

Chance Webster

I used "Windows Vista: Inside & Out" for a hardcopy reference and have a
Vista machine in my lab. You could also use the hands-on labs that are
available through Technet for familiarization if you do not have a Vista
machine handy.

I would very strongly recommend that you have access to a Vista Business or
Vista Ultimate machine. Vista Home is just not enough to carry you through
the exam.
--
Chance Webster
A+, Network+, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS

"Gustavo Pessoa" wrote:

> I'd like to take an exam 70-621 but I don't have any materials to study.
> Somebody could help me. I only need a indication of training kit or something
> like this.
>
> Thank so much.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]

"Chance Webster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news(E-Mail Removed):

> I used "Windows Vista: Inside & Out" for a hardcopy reference and have a
> Vista machine in my lab. You could also use the hands-on labs that are
> available through Technet for familiarization if you do not have a Vista
> machine handy.
>
> I would very strongly recommend that you have access to a Vista Business
> or
> Vista Ultimate machine. Vista Home is just not enough to carry you
> through
> the exam.
> --
> Chance Webster
> A+, Network+, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS
>

> "Gustavo Pessoa" wrote:
>

> > I'd like to take an exam 70-621 but I don't have any materials to

> study.
> > Somebody could help me. I only need a indication of training kit or

> something
> > like this.
> >
> > Thank so much.

In conjunction with the above, I also am using the Windows Vista
Resource Kit. This, along with the Windows Vista Inside Out book, will
provide not only the material you need for the exam objectives but will
act as reference books for your technical library.

As much as I enjoy these two books, nothing takes the place of hands-on
experience with the technology. It is a must.
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

Mark

Did either book come with a cd with the book on cd as well? I like to print
out the chapters one at a time so I don't have to carry the book with me
everywhere I go.

thanks,

Mark

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" wrote:

> "Chance Webster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I used "Windows Vista: Inside & Out" for a hardcopy reference and have a
> > Vista machine in my lab. You could also use the hands-on labs that are
> > available through Technet for familiarization if you do not have a Vista
> > machine handy.
> >
> > I would very strongly recommend that you have access to a Vista Business
> > or
> > Vista Ultimate machine. Vista Home is just not enough to carry you
> > through
> > the exam.
> > --
> > Chance Webster
> > A+, Network+, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS
> >

> > "Gustavo Pessoa" wrote:
> >

> > > I'd like to take an exam 70-621 but I don't have any materials to

> > study.
> > > Somebody could help me. I only need a indication of training kit or

> > something
> > > like this.
> > >
> > > Thank so much.

> In conjunction with the above, I also am using the Windows Vista
> Resource Kit. This, along with the Windows Vista Inside Out book, will
> provide not only the material you need for the exam objectives but will
> act as reference books for your technical library.
>
> As much as I enjoy these two books, nothing takes the place of hands-on
> experience with the technology. It is a must.
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
> CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Did either book come with a cd with the book on cd as well? I like to
> print
> out the chapters one at a time so I don't have to carry the book with me
> everywhere I go.
>
> thanks,
>
> Mark
>
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" wrote:
>

> > "Chance Webster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > message news(E-Mail Removed):
> >

> > > I used "Windows Vista: Inside & Out" for a hardcopy reference and

> have a
> > > Vista machine in my lab. You could also use the hands-on labs that

> are
> > > available through Technet for familiarization if you do not have a

> Vista
> > > machine handy.
> > >
> > > I would very strongly recommend that you have access to a Vista

> Business
> > > or
> > > Vista Ultimate machine. Vista Home is just not enough to carry you
> > > through
> > > the exam.
> > > --
> > > Chance Webster
> > > A+, Network+, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS

> > > study.

> or
>
> > > something

> > In conjunction with the above, I also am using the Windows Vista
> > Resource Kit. This, along with the Windows Vista Inside Out book, will
> > provide not only the material you need for the exam objectives but

> will
> > act as reference books for your technical library.
> >
> > As much as I enjoy these two books, nothing takes the place of

> hands-on
> > experience with the technology. It is a must.
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
> > CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

Yep