Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Re: Time Tips for Certification Exams

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Time Tips for Certification Exams

 
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-30-2007
"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
> Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
>
> It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
> questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
> Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
> people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
> being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
> If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
>
> Read the rest here:
> http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-f...tion-Exams.asp
>
>
> To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
> http://www.CertGuard.com
>
> OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
> http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml



I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
how many sentences are in it?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Robert Williams [CertGuard]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-30-2007
"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99408F30E21C3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
>> Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
>>
>> It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
>> questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
>> Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
>> people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
>> being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
>> If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
>>
>> Read the rest here:
>> http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-f...tion-Exams.asp
>>
>>
>> To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
>> http://www.CertGuard.com
>>
>> OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
>> http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml

>
>
> I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
> how many sentences are in it?
>

Absolutely not. Are you trying to violate me?

Oh, ok...but first, would that be the number of complete sentences, or shall I
count the incomplete sentences too.

--
CG

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Montreal MCT
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-30-2007
You fiend! How dare you accuse me of writing in incomplete sentences?
That, my friend, is gall!

M

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99408F30E21C3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
>>> Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
>>>
>>> It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
>>> questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
>>> Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
>>> people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
>>> being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
>>> If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
>>>
>>> Read the rest here:
>>> http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-f...tion-Exams.asp
>>>
>>>
>>> To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
>>> http://www.CertGuard.com
>>>
>>> OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
>>> http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml

>>
>>
>> I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
>> how many sentences are in it?
>>

> Absolutely not. Are you trying to violate me?
>
> Oh, ok...but first, would that be the number of complete sentences, or
> shall I count the incomplete sentences too.
>
> --
> CG


 
Reply With Quote
 
Robert Williams [CertGuard]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-30-2007
Oops....sorry...did I say that? That's certainly not the way it was meant.

--
CG

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You fiend! How dare you accuse me of writing in incomplete sentences? That,
> my friend, is gall!
>
> M
>
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99408F30E21C3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>>> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>
>>>> Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
>>>> Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
>>>>
>>>> It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
>>>> questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
>>>> Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
>>>> people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
>>>> being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
>>>> If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
>>>>
>>>> Read the rest here:
>>>> http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-f...tion-Exams.asp
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
>>>> http://www.CertGuard.com
>>>>
>>>> OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
>>>> http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml
>>>
>>>
>>> I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
>>> how many sentences are in it?
>>>

>> Absolutely not. Are you trying to violate me?
>>
>> Oh, ok...but first, would that be the number of complete sentences, or shall
>> I count the incomplete sentences too.
>>
>> --
>> CG

>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-30-2007
> How dare you accuse me of writing in incomplete sentences? That, my
> friend, is gall!


Shouldn't that be;

How dare you accuse me of writing incomplete sentences! - a statement

or

You dare accuse me of writing incomplete sentences? - a question



Just trying to clarify, thanks!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-30-2007
"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99408F30E21C3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>
> > Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
> > Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
> >
> > It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
> > questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
> > Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
> > people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
> > being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
> > If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
> >
> > Read the rest here:
> > http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-f...tion-Exams.asp
> >
> >
> > To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
> > http://www.CertGuard.com
> >
> > OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
> > http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml

>
>
>
> I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
> how many sentences are in it?


The answer is always 42. Duh...
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
FrisbeeŽ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-30-2007
"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How dare you accuse me of writing in incomplete sentences? That, my
>> friend, is gall!

>
> Shouldn't that be;
>
> How dare you accuse me of writing incomplete sentences! - a
> statement
>
> or
>
> You dare accuse me of writing incomplete sentences? - a question
>
>
>
> Just trying to clarify, thanks!


No. He was quite correct. Whoever it was (you snipped to much, and I'm too
lazy to un-hide read messages to see).


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-30-2007
> No. He was quite correct. Whoever it was (you snipped to much, and I'm
> too lazy to un-hide read messages to see).


Unhide all you want, I still say it's incorrect.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Time Tips for Certification Exams Robert Williams [CertGuard] MCSE 8 05-30-2007 11:14 PM
Time Tips for Certification Exams Robert Williams [CertGuard] MCSD 8 05-30-2007 11:14 PM
Time Tips for Certification Exams Robert Williams [CertGuard] Microsoft Certification 0 05-27-2007 02:57 AM
Testking.co.uk exams are very close to the real Certification Exams Moderator Microsoft Certification 5 12-16-2005 04:47 PM
Save 20% on exams! Use voucher: MSUU4C2E5280 for 20% Discount on MCP certification exams! Zwitterion Microsoft Certification 0 11-25-2005 08:24 PM



Advertisments