Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Robert Williams. Questions about NDA

Robert Williams. Questions about NDA

Tom

Hello Robert Williams,

I have some questions about NDA(Non Disclosure Agreement) to clarify .

1. I don’t have time to watch the webcast about the NDA(Non Disclosure
Agreement). Is there any written legal document about that, (especially how
many questions and time)?
2. What questions can I ask in this web site? Most of questions are illegal
according to you. What this web-site is for?
3. Can I bring a bottle to a test site? I guessed that your coworker did not
think about that. Oops. I though that the take was a man.
4. I am wondering whether you are an exam taker or a seller (according to
your web-site you sell something)?

Best regards,
Tom.

Montreal MCT

I do not speak for Robert, but here are my replies:

1. The written document is the NDA. You are allowed to say how many
questions.
2. You can ask any questions you like... we may not be able to answer them.
3. No you may not bring a bottle, andyes my colleague was a woman.
4. I do not sell but I do take exams.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Robert Williams,
>
> I have some questions about NDA(Non Disclosure Agreement) to clarify .
>
> 1. I don’t have time to watch the webcast about the NDA(Non Disclosure
> Agreement). Is there any written legal document about that, (especially
> how
> many questions and time)?
> 2. What questions can I ask in this web site? Most of questions are
> illegal
> according to you. What this web-site is for?
> 3. Can I bring a bottle to a test site? I guessed that your coworker did
> not
> think about that. Oops. I though that the take was a man.
> 4. I am wondering whether you are an exam taker or a seller (according to
> your web-site you sell something)?
>
> Best regards,
> Tom.

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Robert Williams,
>
> I have some questions about NDA(Non Disclosure Agreement) to clarify .
>
> 1. I don’t have time to watch the webcast about the NDA(Non Disclosure
> Agreement). Is there any written legal document about that, (especially how
> many questions and time)?

Understandable, Tom, but if you do find a few minutes (ok, 60 minutes), please
take the time watch it at your convenience. I will clarify more to you than you
know. And if you'd like to help others, then I really do suggest you watch it.

To answer your question, yes, the NDA *IS* that legal document. What we had
talked about in the Webcast was: What is and is not covered by the NDA.

Basically, we (as IT Professionals bound by the NDA) cannot answer questions
that will reveal any specifics about the content of the exams.

What can be answered, however, are the following questions:
1. How many questions did you see about <a particular topic> on your exam?
2. How many questions are on the Exam?
3. How long (time wise) is the exam?
4. What is it like to take an exam?

What you cannot provide people that ask questions really depends on the question
asked. Because of the metrics involved, you're _limited_ to answering the
following:

What is the passing score?

It is general knowledge that the passing score on most (if not all) exams is
700. Note, however, that a score of 700 is NOT always equal to 70% of the total.

This, however, should not help you in your studies, only in understanding that
you either passed, or did not pass, the exam once you are finished. So please,
don't use any score as a goal for what you should achieve.

> 2. What questions can I ask in this web site? Most of questions are illegal
> according to you. What this web-site is for?

First, let me clarify that it is not me, nor is it CertGuard, that defines what
it legal to ask or what is not. Let me clarify even further that CertGuard is in
no way related to Microsoft. CertGuard is an independent (currently, not for
profit) company that I started in order to help the community. Microsoft has
spent 100's of manhours determining what we (as IT professionals) should and
should not discuss.

Second, these newsgroups are for general questions about the certifications and
the certification process. They are not to be used for asking specific questions
about the exams themselves. If you feel there is an error on an exam, or in a
publication, you can write to the respective person in charge of handling the
errata.

Please understand that anyone here may (or may not) decide to answer questions
at their own free will. There is not a single person in any of these newsgroups
that gets paid to watch for questions, let alone take the time out of their day
to answer any of them. I may not be speaking for everyone here, but I know I
speak for a few people when I say that the main reason we frequent these
newsgroups is because we enjoy it.

> 3. Can I bring a bottle to a test site? I guessed that your coworker did not
> think about that. Oops. I though that the take was a man.

No, you cannot bring any extraneous materials into the testing center, including
(but not limited to) water bottles.

> 4. I am wondering whether you are an exam taker or a seller (according to
> your web-site you sell something)?

CertGuard does not take exams for, nor do we (currently) sell anything to Exam
Candidates.

Currently we are trying to get information out to interested persons, such as
yourself, about how to earn your IT Certifications without using braindumps or
other illegal (or immoral) means.

> Best regards,
> Tom.

Thanks for your interest, Tom. Good luck on your future exams and
certifications.

--
CertGuard
www.CertGuard.com

LarryWestMCSD

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" wrote:

[stuff snipped]

> CertGuard does not take exams for, nor do we (currently) sell anything to Exam
> Candidates.

[more stuff snipped]

> --
> CertGuard
> www.CertGuard.com
> Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear
> http://www.cafepress.com/certguard

Okay, so now you're giving away "the new 'No Braindump' CertGear"?
Great! Can you send me one of each please?
Also, can I get anything for my seven-foot-one-inch tall, 7X, 17EEEE shoe
sized son?
He's really hard to shop for and we can't afford to buy him anything because
of the prices. Free gear for him would really be appreciated.
Have a good June.

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" wrote:
>
> [stuff snipped]
>
>> CertGuard does not take exams for, nor do we (currently) sell anything to
>> Exam Candidates.

> [more stuff snipped]
>
>> --
>> CertGuard
>> www.CertGuard.com
>> Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear
>> http://www.cafepress.com/certguard

> Okay, so now you're giving away "the new 'No Braindump' CertGear"?

Ok, yeah, I wasn't thinking about that stuff, as well as the books that we're
trying to 'push'.

> Great! Can you send me one of each please?

I sure can...all I'll need you to do is go to the website, choose the item(s),
the size(s), and the quantities, follow the steps to pay for the items, then I
will send them to you immediately.

> Also, can I get anything for my seven-foot-one-inch tall, 7X, 17EEEE shoe
> sized son?

Wholly carp!!! Yeah, how about a cigarette? (I hear they stunt growth) If not, a
basketball may do him some good.

> He's really hard to shop for and we can't afford to buy him anything because
> of the prices. Free gear for him would really be appreciated.

Hmmm...yeah, I can imagine. Unfortunately, I think our sizes only reach 4X.
Would he be interested in a "Belly T"?

> Have a good June.

It's gonna be a hot one down here.

--
CertGuard

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed):

<snippin>
> Would he be interested in a "Belly T"?
> --