Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

Barbara

Haven't the tests gone live? I went to prometric's website today and all 3
of them were available for scheduling.

MCITP isn't in my cert planner now, but I'm not sure that it ever was there.
I took 622 and passed. MCTS isn't on my planner or listed as a cert either.
The language on a lot of these new certs is VERY confusing.

Barbara

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here's something interesting I have just noticed... Although the MCITP
> qualification has not appeared on my MCP transcript (the exam 70-621 has)
> I just noticed that the MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician cert has
> disappeared from my Certification Planner. MCITP: Consumer Support
> Technician is still there, but that's because I am still waiting for the
> results of 70-623.
>
> Anyone else?

Montreal MCT

Well Joseph, as far as Windows Vista goes there are only going to be three
certs - the TS, plus the Enterprise Support and the Consumer Support. If
you have all of those then there is nothing further planned for Vista.

"Joseph Ting" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Any idea if I entitled to 2 different MCITP certs and welcome kits when I
> passed 70-622 and 70-623? I have email them but no reply yet.
>
> In your view, after MCITP, what's the next certs to pursue, as far as
> Vista
> certification is concerned?
>
> Many Thanks.
>
> Regards
> Joseph Ting
>
> "Montreal MCT" wrote:
>
>> Hi Joseph,
>>
>> It never will... You will only know your score when it is mailed to
>> you...
>> usually within the next two to four weeks.

>> "Joseph Ting" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I have received my result for 071-622: PRO: Microsoft® Desktop
>> > Support -
>> > ENTERPRISE. I passed this test but no score was given in vue web site.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Joseph Ting

Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard]

"Barbara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Haven't the tests gone live? I went to prometric's website today and
> all 3 of them were available for scheduling.
>
> MCITP isn't in my cert planner now, but I'm not sure that it ever was
> there. I took 622 and passed. MCTS isn't on my planner or listed as a
> cert either. The language on a lot of these new certs is VERY
> confusing.
>
> Barbara
>
> "Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Here's something interesting I have just noticed... Although the
>> MCITP qualification has not appeared on my MCP transcript (the exam
>> 70-621 has) I just noticed that the MCITP: Enterprise Support
>> Technician cert has disappeared from my Certification Planner.
>> MCITP: Consumer Support Technician is still there, but that's because
>> I am still waiting for the results of 70-623.
>>
>> Anyone else?

You did take the Beta 2 though, M. I'll check my Certificiation Planner
because that's another place I haven't thought to look since I have not
recieved a score one way or another.

I know Trika is forwarding a lot of this data to the proper departments
to try and get it straightened out. I don't think they anticipated this
much of a headache for four exams....

--
Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard]
MCDST

Microsoft Webcast TODAY, 5/23/07, at 5pm PST:
Protecting the Integrity of Microsoft Certifications

http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/We....aspx?EventID=
1032337637&EventCategory=2&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US