Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Product Key?

Product Key?

Charlotte

I need to update my product key. There is not a sticker or number on the
tower. Is there any way I could locate it in the system? I need to know if my
Windows is genuine.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you,
--
Charlotte

Dustin Harper

Download Belarc Advisor : www.belarc.com/free_download.html

It will give you your product key.

--
Dustin Harper
http://www.vistarip.com

--
"Charlotte" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need to update my product key. There is not a sticker or number on the
> tower. Is there any way I could locate it in the system? I need to know if
> my
> Windows is genuine.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thank you,