Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended

OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended

Michael D. Alligood

Apologies I meant to multi-post this.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Visit my blog for details.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

Chris Lehr

Has anyone actually got insurance to work?

The people in our local New Horizons didnt know how to make that happen.
And of course, the link for the insurance has never worked for me either:

http://www.newhorizons.com/content/e.../courses0.aspx

An unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The site administrator has been notified and the error will be corrected as
soon as possible.

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Apologies I meant to multi-post this.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Visit my blog for details.
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>
>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

TBone

And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> did
cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> Apologies I meant to multi-post this.

So you did, but why take people to your site, when all they need is the MS
link? Other than to generate traffic on your site?

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/default.mspx

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Red Swingline Stapler

Chris Lehr wrote:
> Has anyone actually got insurance to work?
>
> The people in our local New Horizons didnt know how to make that happen.
> And of course, the link for the insurance has never worked for me either:
>
> http://www.newhorizons.com/content/e.../courses0.aspx
>
> An unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.
> The site administrator has been notified and the error will be corrected as
> soon as possible.

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Apologies I meant to multi-post this.
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>
>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
>>

>> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Visit my blog for details.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Michael D. Alligood
>>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>>
>>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

I find it odd that in my state there are only 3 testing centers that the
microsoft site says is offering this, and 2 of them are 100 miles away,
the third is about 30 miles away. This considering there are dozens of
pearson vue and prometric testing centers within 10 miles of here.

catwalker63

Red Swingline Stapler piffled away vaguely:

> I find it odd that in my state there are only 3 testing centers that the
> microsoft site says is offering this, and 2 of them are 100 miles away,
> the third is about 30 miles away. This considering there are dozens of
> pearson vue and prometric testing centers within 10 miles of here.

Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
> with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.

....and Pugs named Frank!

Red Swingline Stapler

BD[MCNGP] wrote:

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
>> with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.
>>

> ...and Pugs named Frank!

Hmm, is Bill the king of the "shadow government" that monitor's our
thoughts and testing facilities?

vetaldj

Guys, can you please explaine me the benefits of exam insurance?

Here's my understanding:
I bought insurance for $175. Then I paid $125 for first exam.
1. Let's say I fail. And I have next exam free (but it's not free - you paid
for it $175 already as insurance, didn't you?). Total cost for 2 attempts:
$175+$125=$300 instead of $250.
2. You pass and you have 20% off next exam. You paid for 2 exams
$175+$125+$100=$400 instead of $250.

Am I miss something or what?

Thanks

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> Apologies I meant to multi-post this.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Visit my blog for details.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor

Michael D. Alligood

The $175 includes your first exam. You do not have to purchase the exam
insurance for $175 AND $125 for the Microsoft exam.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"vetaldj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Guys, can you please explaine me the benefits of exam insurance?
>
> Here's my understanding:
> I bought insurance for $175. Then I paid $125 for first exam.
> 1. Let's say I fail. And I have next exam free (but it's not free - you paid
> for it $175 already as insurance, didn't you?). Total cost for 2 attempts:
> $175+$125=$300 instead of $250.
> 2. You pass and you have 20% off next exam. You paid for 2 exams
> $175+$125+$100=$400 instead of $250.
>
> Am I miss something or what?
>
> Thanks
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
>
> > Apologies I meant to multi-post this.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor

> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Visit my blog for details.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Michael D. Alligood
> > > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > > CIW Certified Instructor
> > >
> > > http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

Michael D. Alligood

Not sure, but it is a hot topic now because of the TechNet Direct
subscription. However with the delay individuals are experiencing in
getting access to their subscription, it is not worth it IMHO.

Exam Insurance has its advantages tho. It is good for those individuals
who know the objectives, but have never been a good test taker.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

news:(E-Mail Removed):