Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Home Page Problems

Home Page Problems

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBK?=

I continually have to reset my home page. It automatically resets to
"about:blank". This page is supposedly some type of search page, but I always
reset it it right away. It's not on my control panel, remove programs, so I
seem to be stuck with it. I go to my tools, internet options, and reset to
what I want, but somehow it changes back to "about:blank". It also adds items
to my favorites list that I don't want. Any suggestions?

Dave

try asking in one of the virus/worm groups, there someone regularly posts a
series of steps to eliminate home page hijackers, and other malware.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Home page problems Lwags Firefox 6 02-05-2005 05:41 PM
Home Page Problems John Barry Computer Support 1 06-05-2004 06:13 AM
Problems with Page Up, Page Down, Home, and End Keys News Reader Firefox 0 05-16-2004 07:41 PM
Home Page Problems jackman5 Computer Support 10 04-21-2004 10:52 AM