Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > MCITP Business Intelligence Developer

MCITP Business Intelligence Developer

Johan Blad

Anyone taken the exams 70-445 or 70-446? it seems that they are finally
available, so i was wondering if anyone can tell me the difficulty level of
these exams. I am around in BI for nine years now, so i was wondering are
there more BI or SQL 2005 related questions. So more functional (design) or
just technical.

hope someone can answer this, so i can estimate if i want to take the
training first or just try the exam (free second chance

Thanks in advance!
--
Johan Blad
Business Intelligence consultant

mrdenny

Johan,
I took the betas of these exams and found that they were fairly tough (BI
isn't my speciality). The questions that I got were mostly BI questions with
only a few SQL Server questions. I had both design and technical questions.
--
Denny
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)