Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > OT: MCP Secure Newsgroup.

OT: MCP Secure Newsgroup.

Michael D. Alligood

Yeah, I am done with this conversation with you. If anyone else has any
input on how to configure the MCP Secure Site for a newsreader, please
be so kind as to share this information. The Microsoft instructions do
not seem to work correctly.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:#Ts$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> >> What the hell do you mean configure a newsletter?
> >> I'm talking about a secure NEWSGROUP too!

> > I have no idea what you are talking about anymore! Here are a
> > couple links that may be of service for you!!! LOL
> >
> > http://www.pearlevision.com/
> > http://www.researchpsychiatriccenter.com/
> >
> > And Mark, not to worry. This is all fun.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor
> >

> I have a perfect idea of what you're talking about. You're talking
> about your own psychiatric treatment that you've gone through to get you
> to this UseNet today. I'm happy that the people of Pearle Vision were
> kind enough to deal with the sick and twisted like yourself.
> Personally, my insurance covers Pearle Vision, but I have my local
> people that make glasses do stuff for me. I did get my contacts there.
> That reminds me, I really hope that you didn't use that Renu solution
> that made your brain rot out of your ears and cause your toes to turn
> into maggots....because you're really starting to show the symptoms of
> one who could either be classified in the "DSM-IV TR" as a Troll Like
> Creature. Are you this "NEWSGROUP DUDE!" that you were talking about?
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all
> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
> belief.
> www.turkreno.com/forum/

TurkReno

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:O#u#

> Yeah, I am done with this conversation with you. If anyone else has
> any input on how to configure the MCP Secure Site for a newsreader,
> please be so kind as to share this information. The Microsoft
> instructions do not seem to work correctly.

GOD! IDIOT! Go subscribe to a ghoddamm RSS Feed then or figure out how
to program your own. Do I have to pull you off your mother's nipple
too? Please don't make me hold your hand to do this. Make your own
secure MCP site and become an MVP you friken dolt. Microsoft
instructions are supposed to be read ONLY when wearing your lapel pin
for MCP (and only your MCP Lapel Pin, MCDST Pin doesn't work), and a
magic decoder ring sent to you from the revived alien race that we knew
as the Aztecs.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

Michael D. Alligood

Apologies, I meant to say does anyone have any input on how to configure
a newsreader (such as OE, NewsHound, etc...) for the Microsoft MCP
Secure Site. I have lost my train of thought in dealing with Lasher.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O#u#(E-Mail Removed):

> Yeah, I am done with this conversation with you. If anyone else has any
> input on how to configure the MCP Secure Site for a newsreader, please
> be so kind as to share this information. The Microsoft instructions do
> not seem to work correctly.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor
>

> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:#Ts$(E-Mail Removed):

> > > I have no idea what you are talking about anymore! Here are a
> > > couple links that may be of service for you!!! LOL
> > >
> > > http://www.pearlevision.com/
> > > http://www.researchpsychiatriccenter.com/
> > >
> > > And Mark, not to worry. This is all fun.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Michael D. Alligood
> > > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > > CIW Certified Instructor
> > >

> > I have a perfect idea of what you're talking about. You're talking
> > about your own psychiatric treatment that you've gone through to get you
> > to this UseNet today. I'm happy that the people of Pearle Vision were
> > kind enough to deal with the sick and twisted like yourself.
> > Personally, my insurance covers Pearle Vision, but I have my local
> > people that make glasses do stuff for me. I did get my contacts there.
> > That reminds me, I really hope that you didn't use that Renu solution
> > that made your brain rot out of your ears and cause your toes to turn
> > into maggots....because you're really starting to show the symptoms of
> > one who could either be classified in the "DSM-IV TR" as a Troll Like
> > Creature. Are you this "NEWSGROUP DUDE!" that you were talking about?
> >
> > --
> > Lasher
> > MCNGP #50
> > www.mcngp.com > all
> > MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> > and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
> > belief.
> > www.turkreno.com/forum/

Keith Chilton

why are you two fighting about something so stupid as a secure newsgroup?
haha

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Apologies, I meant to say does anyone have any input on how to configure a
> newsreader (such as OE, NewsHound, etc...) for the Microsoft MCP Secure
> Site. I have lost my train of thought in dealing with Lasher.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor
>

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O#u#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Yeah, I am done with this conversation with you. If anyone else has any
>> input on how to configure the MCP Secure Site for a newsreader, please
>> be so kind as to share this information. The Microsoft instructions do
>> not seem to work correctly.
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>

>> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> > news:#Ts$(E-Mail Removed):

>> > I have a perfect idea of what you're talking about. You're talking
>> > about your own psychiatric treatment that you've gone through to get
>> > you
>> > to this UseNet today. I'm happy that the people of Pearle Vision were
>> > kind enough to deal with the sick and twisted like yourself.
>> > Personally, my insurance covers Pearle Vision, but I have my local
>> > people that make glasses do stuff for me. I did get my contacts there.
>> > That reminds me, I really hope that you didn't use that Renu solution
>> > that made your brain rot out of your ears and cause your toes to turn
>> > into maggots....because you're really starting to show the symptoms of
>> > one who could either be classified in the "DSM-IV TR" as a Troll Like
>> > Creature. Are you this "NEWSGROUP DUDE!" that you were talking about?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Lasher
>> > MCNGP #50
>> > www.mcngp.com > all
>> > MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
>> > and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
>> > belief.
>> > www.turkreno.com/forum/

Michael D. Alligood

Because I was stupid enough to let it happen. And he does not know when
to stop.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> why are you two fighting about something so stupid as a secure newsgroup?
> haha
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Apologies, I meant to say does anyone have any input on how to configure a
> > newsreader (such as OE, NewsHound, etc...) for the Microsoft MCP Secure
> > Site. I have lost my train of thought in dealing with Lasher.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor
> >

> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:O#u#(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> Yeah, I am done with this conversation with you. If anyone else has any
> >> input on how to configure the MCP Secure Site for a newsreader, please
> >> be so kind as to share this information. The Microsoft instructions do
> >> not seem to work correctly.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Michael D. Alligood
> >> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> >> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> >> CIW Certified Instructor
> >>

> >> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

TurkReno

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Because I was stupid enough to let it happen. And he does not know
> when to stop.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. You don't ask dumb question. If the instructions
are wrong, then you should find out yourself how to fix it since you
hold your certifications so close to you to make you feel so "secure".
Really, there's a way to do it, but asking in the MCDST forum is sort of
silly. There is no such thing as "secure" when it comes to the
Internet. Remember that...you should already know that....being all
security certified and all..... Everything can be found and everything
can be lost. Configuring a UseNet client with all of your
certifications, especially in Cisco of all things, shouldn't be hard for
you to do.

EITHER WAY (Emphasis placed here): You really should just post the link
as to where you got this information on configuring your newsreader to
access the MCP Member Site. I'll attempt it on my end and then I'll let
you know what is wrong or if there is a problem. Either way, it
shouldn't be hard to do. I'll stop being an a$$ for about two more
seconds and let you post this link, I'll test it, and see what comes of
it. You have my help for that long. First off, what newsreader are you
using to view the UseNet? If it is Outlook Explorer or Outlook in
general, lets work from there.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

> "Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> why are you two fighting about something so stupid as a secure
>> newsgroup? haha
>>
>> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Apologies, I meant to say does anyone have any input on how to
>> > configure a newsreader (such as OE, NewsHound, etc...) for the
>> > Microsoft MCP Secure Site. I have lost my train of thought in
>> > dealing with Lasher.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Michael D. Alligood
>> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> > CIW Certified Instructor
>> >

>> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:O#u#(E-Mail Removed):

Keith Chilton

Lasher

Whats your deal dude? You're irritating with your posts that attempt to make
yourself look good by bashing others and making them feel inferior because
they don't know something even though they have certifications. It's not
wrong to ask questions if have certifications. You will never learn
EVERYTHING and you will never know more than EVERYBODY else. To ask a
question is power whereas not having the desire to ask it is apathy. When
you know the answer to your question, that gives you the ability to ask the
next question. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE QUESTIONS TO ASK no matter how many
certifications you have behind your name. Even if that name is "Lasher" So
grow up a little for all of us. I'm sure everyone here would agree with me.
And if you're just kidding around, give it up. it's not indefinitely funny.

Keith

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Because I was stupid enough to let it happen. And he does not know
>> when to stop.
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>

> AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. You don't ask dumb question. If the instructions
> are wrong, then you should find out yourself how to fix it since you
> hold your certifications so close to you to make you feel so "secure".
> Really, there's a way to do it, but asking in the MCDST forum is sort of
> silly. There is no such thing as "secure" when it comes to the
> Internet. Remember that...you should already know that....being all
> security certified and all..... Everything can be found and everything
> can be lost. Configuring a UseNet client with all of your
> certifications, especially in Cisco of all things, shouldn't be hard for
> you to do.
>
> EITHER WAY (Emphasis placed here): You really should just post the link
> as to where you got this information on configuring your newsreader to
> access the MCP Member Site. I'll attempt it on my end and then I'll let
> you know what is wrong or if there is a problem. Either way, it
> shouldn't be hard to do. I'll stop being an a$$ for about two more
> seconds and let you post this link, I'll test it, and see what comes of
> it. You have my help for that long. First off, what newsreader are you
> using to view the UseNet? If it is Outlook Explorer or Outlook in
> general, lets work from there.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all
> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
> belief.
> www.turkreno.com/forum/
>

>> "Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> why are you two fighting about something so stupid as a secure
>>> newsgroup? haha
>>>
>>> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

TurkReno

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have lost my train of thought in dealing with Lasher.

Good. That's what I like to hear.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

TurkReno

"Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Subject: Re: MCP Secure Newsgroup.
> From: "Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups:
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst,microsoft.public. cert.exam.mcsa,micro
> soft.public.cert.itpro.mcitp
>
> Lasher
>
> Whats your deal dude? You're irritating with your posts that attempt
> to make yourself look good by bashing others and making them feel
> inferior because they don't know something even though they have
> certifications. It's not wrong to ask questions if have
> certifications. You will never learn EVERYTHING and you will never
> know more than EVERYBODY else. To ask a question is power whereas not
> having the desire to ask it is apathy. When you know the answer to
> your question, that gives you the ability to ask the next question.
> THERE WILL ALWAYS BE QUESTIONS TO ASK no matter how many
> certifications you have behind your name. Even if that name is
> "Lasher" So grow up a little for all of us. I'm sure everyone here
> would agree with me. And if you're just kidding around, give it up.
> it's not indefinitely funny.
>
> Keith

Keith,

First off, I'm impressed that you feel intimidated enough that you want
to escalate this conversation to several different NewsGroups.

Its interesting that you feel now that you need to step in and be "Mr.
Moderator" and Michael *did* say that it was all fun and games. What I
choose to do is what I choose to do. I will continue to be me and
continue to my personality as I choose. Never do I do anything to
another individual to make them "feel" inferior. If they already were
inferior, so be it. That in and of itself is a matter of self-
confidence and lack of bearing on an individuals' perception of reality
and common personality fortitude. There's a huge difference and, egos
aside, certifications show that you CAN do the work you're proven to do,
unless you of course cheated to get the certification in which case you
should be shot. With all of that in mind, I realize people have
questions, but something so simple is questionable. The offer for my
help still stands until he posts again with if he wants my help.

I understand that the IT field is always a learning field, just as the
medical field is the same. When you ask a stupid question and you take
it and escalate it to the extreme of not providing enough information
then its going to attract attention one way or another.

As far as my name, I have several. "Lasher" is one that I chose for
reasons that I'm not going to explain here, but it does directly involve
the IT field.

Is it funny? To me, I was "ROFLMAO". Is it indefinatly funny? Not
really. But you really should take emphasis to read that I offered my
assistance more than one time. The first time was very VERY vauge. The
second is quite apparent and it is on the post you are replying to and
have cut off. I will post the reply that I gave him on the bottom of
this just so that everyone is clear and that it doesn't make you look
like you're attempting to blindly flame me.

There is no extreme that I will not go to. Do not take me lightly, but
rather remember this is just the internet and no harm is going to come
of another individual unless they take it to Real-Life matters. Its not
like I'm talking about people's relatives and what they buy on eBay for
christ's sake, so lighten up a bit and realize when people are having
fun.

++Related Posts

>> Because I was stupid enough to let it happen. And he does not know
>> when to stop.
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>

> AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. You don't ask dumb question. If the instructions
> are wrong, then you should find out yourself how to fix it since you
> hold your certifications so close to you to make you feel so "secure".
> Really, there's a way to do it, but asking in the MCDST forum is sort
> of silly. There is no such thing as "secure" when it comes to the
> Internet. Remember that...you should already know that....being all
> security certified and all..... Everything can be found and
> everything can be lost. Configuring a UseNet client with all of your
> certifications, especially in Cisco of all things, shouldn't be hard
> for you to do.
>
> EITHER WAY (Emphasis placed here): You really should just post the
> link as to where you got this information on configuring your
> newsreader to access the MCP Member Site. I'll attempt it on my end
> and then I'll let you know what is wrong or if there is a problem.
> Either way, it shouldn't be hard to do. I'll stop being an a$$ for
> about two more seconds and let you post this link, I'll test it, and
> see what comes of it. You have my help for that long. First off,
> what newsreader are you using to view the UseNet? If it is Outlook
> Explorer or Outlook in general, lets work from there.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all
> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
> belief.
> www.turkreno.com/forum/
>

> "Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> why are you two fighting about something so stupid as a secure
>> newsgroup? haha
>>
>> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Apologies, I meant to say does anyone have any input on how to
>> > configure a newsreader (such as OE, NewsHound, etc...) for the
>> > Microsoft MCP Secure Site. I have lost my train of thought in
>> > dealing with Lasher.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Michael D. Alligood
>> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> > CIW Certified Instructor
>> >

>> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:O#u#(E-Mail Removed):

Just remember who you're dealing with please. People can be reasoned
with or they can be agressive. I can be whichever you'd like. How you
respond to this post is your decision and I hope that you and the rest
of you involved choose to be reasonable. Otherwise, its all fun and
games.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

Michael D. Alligood

Problem:
Access the secure MCP newsgroup thru a newsreader. Web based access is
fine, but lame.
The directions located on
https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/commun...ewsgroups.mspx are of no
use. The website listed in step 1 does not go to the site needed to
input the Site Authorization Code. I believe I located the correct
website for the Site Authorization thru another newsgroup. The site
listed there was
https://members.microsoft.com/Commun...n/default.aspx.
When the Site Authorization code is entered, you receive a "Access
Denied" message.

Solutions:
None as of yet. I have obviously posted help in 4 newsgroups, and I
have just sent an email to my contacts in Redmond to see if they are
aware of this, provide a solution, or forward my request to the proper
person.

That is all I have.

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments