Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > RE: Duration of 70-443 and number of questions?

RE: Duration of 70-443 and number of questions?

Michael D. Alligood

No problem Travis! BTW, congrats on passing the exam!

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

news:(E-Mail Removed):