Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-536 Exam dump

70-536 Exam dump

RAJA

i m really intersted in writing MCTs 70-536 in feb/march 2009..im not able to
afford the high cost of buying dumps from online..so plz send me the latest
dumps and materials required for the exam to the following ids..plz send asap

Adil.Mughal

Dear RAJA,
I would recommend you to study 70-536 training kit thoroughly and practice
exercise test. Trust me it is not that difficult. I did'nt buy dumps I just
have my preparation and practical experience and I did well 85.5% marks

Good Luck for exams

"RAJA" wrote:

> i m really intersted in writing MCTs 70-536 in feb/march 2009..im not able to
> afford the high cost of buying dumps from online..so plz send me the latest
> dumps and materials required for the exam to the following ids..plz send asap

RAJA

Dear Adil.mughal,

Thanks for your valuable tips. when did you finished this exam. could you
please what is the procedure that means how many total questions , duration.
if possible could you please share exam related stuff. i have MCTS training
kit.

"Adil.Mughal" wrote:

> Dear RAJA,
> I would recommend you to study 70-536 training kit thoroughly and practice
> exercise test. Trust me it is not that difficult. I did'nt buy dumps I just
> have my preparation and practical experience and I did well 85.5% marks
>
> Good Luck for exams
>
> "RAJA" wrote:
>
> > i m really intersted in writing MCTs 70-536 in feb/march 2009..im not able to
> > afford the high cost of buying dumps from online..so plz send me the latest
> > dumps and materials required for the exam to the following ids..plz send asap

Adil.Mughal

Raja,
I gave exam in December 2008. There were 40 Questions and around 2.5 hours
of time. Time is well enough if you are prepared enough. Just make sure you
have firm grip on security part e.g. Code Access Security etc. It seems to me
many questions are related to security though distribution of areas are
available on MCTS site.

Good Luck

"RAJA" wrote:

> Dear Adil.mughal,
>
> Thanks for your valuable tips. when did you finished this exam. could you
> please what is the procedure that means how many total questions , duration.
> if possible could you please share exam related stuff. i have MCTS training
> kit.
>

> "Adil.Mughal" wrote:
>
> > Dear RAJA,
> > I would recommend you to study 70-536 training kit thoroughly and practice
> > exercise test. Trust me it is not that difficult. I did'nt buy dumps I just
> > have my preparation and practical experience and I did well 85.5% marks
> >
> > Good Luck for exams
> >
> > "RAJA" wrote:
> >
> > > i m really intersted in writing MCTs 70-536 in feb/march 2009..im not able to
> > > afford the high cost of buying dumps from online..so plz send me the latest
> > > dumps and materials required for the exam to the following ids..plz send asap

new85

Dear Adil.mughal

I buy traning kit for 70-536 exame and i want to know only this, so please
if you can answer me on my question.

Can i pass exame learning by my self and CD from traning kit for 536 exams,
right now in last two day i finish learning Chapter 1 and 4 and i test my
self with exame questons. I got 95% right. I know i have 6 more test to go
but is it gona be enough.

Sorry if my english is bad, but belive me when i read and speak its much
better so thanks one more time on your time

shekhar_pawar shekhar_pawar is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I agree training kit is much helpfull.
Just do the lab sessions and try to understand the concepts it will hel you a lot.

Cheers,