Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCP-MCTS

MCP-MCTS

Nitin Arora

Hi,
I have cleared exam (MCP) 70-315 (developing web based application with C#
or Vb.net) long time back. This exam is getting retire on March 2009.
Now I'm looking to do MCTS in ASP.net 3.5. For this, I have to clear two
exams.

1)Exam 70-536 (Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation)
2)Exam 70-562: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application
Development.
I'm in little doubt, as per my understanding, if I have already cleared Exam
70-315, in that case It should not do be mandatory to clear both the exams
(Exam 70-536 & Exam 70-562 ). But in microsfoft site , I'm not able to find
such information.
It would be great if someone can clear my doubt.

Thank you,
Nitin

LarryWestMCSD

Sorry to inform you, but as I understand it you will have to take both exams.
If you were an MCAD or MCSD, there are upgrade exams available, but as it is
now, I don't think you would qualify.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

"Nitin Arora" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have cleared exam (MCP) 70-315 (developing web based application with C#
> or Vb.net) long time back. This exam is getting retire on March 2009.
> Now I'm looking to do MCTS in ASP.net 3.5. For this, I have to clear two
> exams.
>
> 1)Exam 70-536 (Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation)
> 2)Exam 70-562: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application
> Development.
> I'm in little doubt, as per my understanding, if I have already cleared Exam
> 70-315, in that case It should not do be mandatory to clear both the exams
> (Exam 70-536 & Exam 70-562 ). But in microsfoft site , I'm not able to find
> such information.
> It would be great if someone can clear my doubt.
>
> Thank you,
> Nitin

RAJA

Hi Nitin,
are you preparin 70-536 exam.
could you please share exam realted stuff?
Thanks
ilayaraja.r